**vid drag racin...

bigcountrydude

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
SNOWMOBILES!! and a lil 450r action at the end. quads at the end all look slower than death but thats because it rained all day. was nasty, sticky mud. still took home the money!

[video=youtube;KRhfgjjliwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRhfgjjliwA&feature=g-upl[/video]

i did pretty good. 1st in 700 super stk and 2nd in 600 sno-cross mod saturday. and 1st in 700 stk, 700 super stk, and quad 4 stroke sunday. that 600RS is a handful! only my second time on it. need to tame it down a little. move back futz! lol

i did pretty good. 1st in 700 super stk and 2nd in 600 sno-cross mod saturday. and 1st in 700 stk, 700 super stk, and quad 4 stroke sunday. that 600RS is a handful! only my second time on it. need to tame it down a little. move back futz! lol

What all do you have done to your sled?

the rs isn't mine i just jockey it and the owner won't tell me whats done to it. lol the f7 is mine and it qualifies for stock class. clutched, reflashed, fuel pressure regulator, couple other little things.

That thing definitely rips man! I would love to get some twins on my sled but id get shut down so fast on the trails lol. Looks like the rs could use some suspension work?

its a lot different than draggin quads! track is always changing dramaticly. and ya get to play with a lot more HP on sleds! stock 800s have 160+ hp now! then ya get into the modded and power adder classes and it gets wild quick.

Back