VMA's Behind the Scenes with Chaz

Hahninator

Another article ^_^ Anyways, Hollywood.com has just reported on being backstage at the 2005 MTV Video Music Awards. While giving their report, they mentioned Chazzy :D

"Chester Bennington of Linkin Park wouldn't have it any other way. As the event's official celeb sponsor, he lounged by the pool with his fiancé by his side. All play and no work? No way. I pulled Chester aside for a little chat. How was he digging Miami thus far? "I got in last night, pretty late," he told me. "I haven't had a chance to get out, but I'm staying at the Setai [Hotel] and it's really cool. Other than that, I'm hanging here with our friends from Cain. They asked me to host it for them. I said, 'Sure. If it means I can sit by the pool and drink all day.'" Not a bad gig if you can get it. We went on to discuss his picks for Best Rock Video (a toss up between The Killers, My Chemical Romance, and Green Day's "best album they've written") and his new obsession with Missy Elliot's new album. We parted ways and I hopped into my Hummer."

FULL ARTICLE: CLICK HERE
SOURCES: Hollywood.com , LPTimes

Attachments

• Chester Bennington.jpg
    Chester Bennington.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 162
4everLP_Shinoda said:
If she has now became into his fiance that means there´s gonna be soon a wedding
i know that, i was asking fiance like saying its too soon to be engaged, makes me think he was cheating on sam

TEcHNO said:
Don't you just hate it when hot guys cheat on sweet people? Well, we don't really know if he cheated, but just the thought makes me...sad.
and you dont really know if sam is sweet :p

TEcHNO said:
Don't you just hate it when hot guys cheat on sweet people? Well, we don't really know if he cheated, but just the thought makes me...sad.
I just don't like it when guys cheat on people (and women of course too), basicly lol, doesn't matter if someone thinks they're hot lmao

I'm quickly losing all respect for Chester. I've ALWAYS thought he cheated on Samantha. He started going out with this girl awful quickly after the divorce (basically the ink hadn't even dried yet) and shortly thereafter she was pregnant. Now he's enganged to her not months after his divorce. Not to even mention I have NO respect for Talinda to begin with since she was in Playboy. The women that do Playboy have no respect for women in general and are pathetic in my opinion. For someone that "didn't cheat on Samantha" he's moved on awful fast. I think it's very obvious that he did in fact cheat on Samantha with this Talinda woman. I say they even started dating back in January when they first met. That's what caused the divorce. Chester is a totally different person today than what he was before. Different in a very bad way. I personally tend to lost interest in bands if I find out stuff about a member that pisses me off. If I ever find out he did cheat on Samantha, I'll totally be done with him and probably even the band. I couldn't like the band if I don't like a member.

Spare me your bitching if you're thinking about doing it. This is my opinion whether you agree with it or not. Plus, I don't want to "hear" it.

Woah.. that was quick. He was probably cheating on Sam if they're engaged this soon- also cuz shes pregnant.

lp_fan_chaz I get what you mean, I'm starting to lose respect for Chaz too... especially after this.

Hell yeah that was quick!! woah I cant believe it! :eek:
I hate to say this but I kinda thought the same thing when I saw Chaz's gf so soon. Like right after I heard that he got divorced :(

Back