Vote Now For Linkin Park - Mtv Battle Of The Videos

azemkamikaze03

noFATchix
VOTE NOW FOR LINKIN PARK - MTV BATTLE OF THE VIDEOS

MTV has a new project called "MTV Battle of the Videos" and Linkin Park's video for "What I've Done" will be in the running starting today, Friday, April 6th.

Each week, videos that are in rotation are set to battle against each other and viewers are asked to go vote for their favorite video at www.mtvbattleofthevideos.com. The winning video will be aired 4 different times the following week after the voting during the day on MTV and MTV2.

Linkin Park will be up against Evanescence and Lil Mama. Voters will have until Monday, April 16TH to vote for their favorite video. Don't forget to vote for Linkin Park today!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Source: linkinpark.com

Current Poll Results
Evanescence / “Sweet Sacrifice”5488 votes / 48%
Lil Mama / “Lip Gloss”106 votes / 1%
Linkin Park / “What I’ve Done”5844 votes / 51%

11438 total votes

ITS VERY CLOSE, SO GET OVER THERE AND VOTE! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
VOTE NOW FOR LINKIN PARK - MTV BATTLE OF THE VIDEOS

MTV has a new project called "MTV Battle of the Videos" and Linkin Park's video for "What I've Done" will be in the running starting today, Friday, April 6th.

Each week, videos that are in rotation are set to battle against each other and viewers are asked to go vote for their favorite video at www.mtvbattleofthevideos.com. The winning video will be aired 4 different times the following week after the voting during the day on MTV and MTV2.

Linkin Park will be up against Evanescence and Lil Mama. Voters will have until Monday, April 16TH to vote for their favorite video. Don't forget to vote for Linkin Park today!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Source: linkinpark.com

Current Poll Results
Evanescence / “Sweet Sacrifice”5488 votes / 48%
Lil Mama / “Lip Gloss”106 votes / 1%
Linkin Park / “What I’ve Done”5844 votes / 51%

11438 total votes

ITS VERY CLOSE, SO GET OVER THERE AND VOTE! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Evanescence has a new music video, yay...my second favorite band after Linkin Park. Lil Mama, "My lip gloss is poppin', my lip gloss is cool." LOL, no. I voted for "What I've Done."

"Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at localhost. This could mean your host's database server is down."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i cant vote :(

go to firefox settings, on privat insert than click to show cookies than click on button that says delete all cookies that click close that way you can vote again and again!!!!
do it do it

lol do you do this often Gradon?

Well I don't, so where's private insert?

Edit: nvm I got it

Edit2: :O I'm experiencing the same problem now! I can't vote...

Firefox.. Tools --> options --> privacy --> cookies --> clear --> vote
repeat this step 200 times and ull be a ninja.. NO KIDDING

Back