Werfault.exe & WUapp64.exe - constant errors and memory faults... but no real problems?

E

E Rac Mac

Running Win 7 Ult 64 - Quad Core 2.4 Ghz AMD Phantom II with 4 GB of mem. NVID GTX GeForce 550. Also running SafeEyes software.
For about a month now (yes, I am quite patient), I have been getting incessant dialog boxes regarding memory exception errors, program fault errors, etc. I have an error log a mile long that while multiple of the same errors, makes no real sense. Most of these are centered around IE 9 - whether its running or not. I run the most recent versions (not beta) of Firefox and Chrome along side IE 9. These errors pop up randomly and sometimes I can sit at my computer for an hour plus before receiving one. Other times, I get several in a row. When I return to my PC from sleep mode, there are always several there. I have had many changes to my PC in the last 60 days, but the computer was running GREAT after all these changes and software titles were downloaded, so I don't believe any of them are directly tied to this ongoing issue.
The odd thing is: my computer runs fine. I never really have programs error out on me. I can do everything I want to do.
Here is what I have or have done:
- run MS maintenance and troubleshooter. I thought these errors were caught and rememedied but not so.
- I have iolo System Shield (AV) and System Mechanic both running.
- I have attempted to uninstall/reinstall/repair IE 9.
I am pretty much at my end and with as much money I have in my computer, I would like to enjoy "the experience." Any help would be appreciated, and my "fear' is that its going to be an easy fix. Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

Continue reading...

Back