We've Changed

TimesTen

I have changed the software that powers the site. Most things are the same some things are different. Over the next couple weeks I will be adding some extras that were not possible with the other software. I will also be adding a darker style for those that prefer them.

If you find any bugs please let me know. I have been testing the site for a few weks and I heven't found any problems. Not that it's open to all I am sure there will be some problems that come up.

Too light. Also images are not showing up (see the eye candy thread). I am on firefox v21.0 with win7

Looks good. I can login, but I can't post. An error 403 shows I'm forbidden. Maybe it's my work computer. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting a server problem now. Site doesn't come up at all. 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable. Is this maybe on my end?

Sent by my iPhone!

site has all kinds of issues. getting server problem on all computers, not sure if this is some attempt to IP ban me, which you should all know by now is impossible. Or if it's something else. It needs to be reviewed though. Everything works fine on my cell phone but on any desktop computer regardless of IP i get the error message 503 temporarily unavailable.

Yes that is on your end. Are you using tapia talk?

Tapatalk on my phone works fine. Home computer works fine. Work computer 503 error. IT guys at work says it could be our firewall protecting. Never the less, it is something on your end that is initiating the problem.

Sent by my iPhone!

Back