what are the tipe of clothes you feal comfertable in

I feel comfortable in the clothes that I have :) I never buy anything I don't like. Umm since the weather is getting really cold right now, I love my huggies black boots <3 the inside lining is just fur and it makes me feel so warm, they're awesome lol, kinda like wearing large slippers outside:) Boots and thick tights and denim skirts! I really like black clothes at the moment, and I love my jeans of course!

Jeans are mandatory for me lol then t-shirts, sweaters, hoodies... all kinda baggy. I guess casual clothes, I hate anything that is too fancy or something. And I must have my sneakers, I don't wear shoes (in fact, I don't have any pair :p), only skateboarding shoes and regular sneakers (for compensation, I have a crazy amount of those n_n).

Well what I normally love to wear is my baggy jyncos with my XXXL Long Tee its not big like for fat ppl but like its long so that it goes down to my knees so tis all good. I got a kinda grunge gangsta rocker look o_O. But what Im most comfortable in is my black beater, my baggy ass navy blue shorts and no shoes/socks. Thats what i wear when i run or when im at home doing nothing.

I usually where a black band shirt with dark blue jeans. Not baggy and ofcourse not tight. just normal.

When i'm not wearing jeans, I'm wearing some baggy shorts with lotsa pockets ^^

the other day it was quite hot so i was wearing shorts, and i walked around 2 the local milk bar, and i just felt like every1 was looking @ me. so i dont really feel comfy when i wear shorts around here.

i feel comfy in dark jeans and a black or a band t'shirt.
oh and trackie pants :D

^w00t! Black!.^_^

I used to wear baggy clothes....But I stop last year cause I had an accident.-_- My pants got caught in the spoll of a drill and ripped my leg a new one.-_-

After that, I only wore tight clothes; still do.^_^ Mainly jeans and black shirts and jackets, some army wear....

Back