What are you looking for in a guy/girl?

Generally i look for girls with teeth. And general features like lips and eyes and noses and stuff.

On a side note. Fullfils what needs may I ask?..of shaving your back or?

ass,breasts,face,legs,belly,personality yeap i have set my sights way to high (they dont need everything but they do need a personallity :D)

I'm looking for honesty, kindness, intelligence, great personality, all that good stuff but physiclly i was someone to look like sonny moore and ville valo...lol OooOooOoO AND HE MUST BE REALLY KINKY! that would include fetish for biting, scratching, gripping, all those good feelings of pain and OOoOo handcuffs and bondage....*hides*

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
I'm looking for honesty, kindness, intelligence, great personality, all that good stuff but physiclly i was someone to look like sonny moore and ville valo...lol OooOooOoO AND HE MUST BE REALLY KINKY! that would include fetish for biting, scratching, gripping, all those good feelings of pain and OOoOo handcuffs and bondage....*hides*

lol that would be one interesting relationship to watch closley :p

ImTheOneThatFalls said:

haha, this probably souinds weird but i could imagine that kinda guy with u...or girl if u swing that way...^_^
*wedding bells* am i invited...hehe

keza said:
haha, this probably souinds weird but i could imagine that kinda guy with u...or girl if u swing that way...^_^
*wedding bells* am i invited...hehe

i dont swing that way...im perfectly straight...

yes your invited.

yea stenners you know you want this lol jk

He's just a perv ;) Probably turns him on *laughs*!

I just look for an interesting person with an awesome personality who I can actually connect with and have proper conversations with =) Intelligence is good but not TOO smart lol. I like humor a lot as well, and the guy has to be um...nice and sweet and caring...you know all that other cliche stuff. Sounds simple right? Ha...think again =)

Looks wise... Dark hair that's kinda longish or spikey, cute looking, taller than me um...I don't know. Depends :)

Back