What do you think about Collision course and when do you think anew album comes out

ChesterFreak

Hey guys!
I bought Collision Course before a few weeks and I love it :p
I heard news about their new album, they are going to make a break, because they´ll need alot of time to prepare their new album, ahwww how can i live one year without LP, thats terrible :(
they said that it be different to their other albums. I have the opinion thatv they can make new things, even if they would make country pop, i would love them :D
STAY ROCK AND SEE YA IN THE END :thumbsup:

Well the "CC" is so-so.It's got some nice stuff,but as a whole - non special.
Dunno bout you but I expect the new album very soon,and just can't think bout waitin for a year, or more....

i havent bought CC.......yet......but will do soon. i'm listening to Dirt off your shoulder/lying from you......which i downloaded and its real cool!! so im gona get it soon....

all i know is that the next album is due in 2006!!

Collision course was okay, I mean the mash-ups were really good, but I like LP by theirselves better. Like I think Meteora was the best CD LP has made, or maybe I should just say the best CD in the world. Anyway, I think CC is okay.

Don't do it again!

I could be the biggest Linkin Park fan out there, but I really hated their new CD with Jay-Z. It's not that I hate rap, but I really, really hope they never make this type of music again. Please, stay with what got you where you are today.

ChesterFreak said:
Hey guys!
I heard news about their new album, they are going to make a break, because they´ll need alot of time to prepare their new album, ahwww how can i live one year without LP, thats terrible :(
they said that it be different to their other albums. I have the opinion thatv they can make new things, even if they would make country pop, i would love them :D
Im not to keen on CC...cause im not a big rap fan

I like CC. I think LP did a good job collaborating and experimenting like that. Even though its an ok CD, I wouldn't want them to do it again. With rap in there you just imagine it like "CRAWLING IN MY MOTHER%%%%ING SKIN THESE F%CKING WORDS WILL NOT F%CKING HEAL!!" or something.

I'm pretty nervous about the new album, especially with Mike doing a solo album. They said they might have it out by the end of the year, which would be amazing.

Hahninator said:
I like CC. I think LP did a good job collaborating and experimenting like that. Even though its an ok CD, I wouldn't want them to do it again. With rap in there you just imagine it like "CRAWLING IN MY MOTHER%%%%ING SKIN THESE F%CKING WORDS WILL NOT F%CKING HEAL!!" or something.

I'm pretty nervous about the new album, especially with Mike doing a solo album. They said they might have it out by the end of the year, which would be amazing.

Lmao.. nice one.. :thumbsup:

Yea it will be amazing. I am a bit nervous too but we'll just hope and pray nothing bad will happened.

ChesterFreak said:
Hey guys!

I c what you mean... Yeh though new stuff would be cool.

'CC' was a wicked album and i loved it... but y did it have to SO differnet from the origonal songs :S

anyways this was the first LP album i had and listening to the origonals was so good... Meteora all the way :D

Numb/encore is the best song on the album... but for a full price album with only 6 songs on :S

maybe u might consider buying it late lol

they are worth it though...

there is only one song on it that i dont like and its bigpimpin/papercut

papercut is a great song to :)

Back