What is islam?

A poll isn't really valid unless it's unbiased. I don't think I need to say more. Anyway, you morons should know that this 'jihad' as people mistakenly call it, these suicide bombings and basic war is AGAINST the conventions of the actual religions of Islam. You should research before you hate, dumbass.

Nah,I act stupid today cos I'm trying hard to be on your level.
I'm knackered at the distance still left for me to cover.Come up,sweety!

Silver_dragon87 said:
A poll isn't really valid unless it's unbiased. I don't think I need to say more. Anyway, you morons should know that this 'jihad' as people mistakenly call it, these suicide bombings and basic war is AGAINST the conventions of the actual religions of Islam. You should research before you hate, dumbass.

Research? that's like telling MRIH to consume poison.

Silver_dragon87 said:
A poll isn't really valid unless it's unbiased.
While I 1/2 way agree with this statement, this particular poll has all the elements neccessary for Osama Bin Laden down to MRIH to answer.

Silver_dragon87 said:
I don't think I need to say more.
Yeah, it was stupid enough without expounding on it!

Silver_dragon87 said:
Anyway, you morons should know that this 'jihad' as people mistakenly call it, these suicide bombings and basic war is AGAINST the conventions of the actual religions of Islam.
There is not one damn thing in this poll about suicide bombings "jihad" (other than the tongue-in-cheek last option). or basic war... You complete dipshit!

Silver_dragon87 said:
You should research before you hate, dumbass.
You should learn to read before you shoot off that cum-hole of yours, dumbass.

:( I wish I knew more about islam. I mean, yeah, I could say that all muslims are terrorists, or the opposite, or whatever. But I just don't know :(

I need to do some self-education. Maybe I'll..do..something....

TheJenn88 said:
:( I wish I knew more about islam. I mean, yeah, I could say that all muslims are terrorists, or the opposite, or whatever. But I just don't know :(

I need to do some self-education. Maybe I'll..do..something....

Don't stress sweety.I found you a great page.

Islam

Your poll forgot one choice.
I don't care !!!
I want to know nothing more about Muslims then I already do. If they don't like our ways, think we are infidels etc, then go back the **** home.
Enough Said !!!

Lethalfind said:
Your poll forgot one choice.
I don't care !!!
I want to know nothing more about Muslims then I already do. If they don't like our ways, think we are infidels etc, then go back the **** home.
Enough Said !!!
I wished it was that simple LethalFind, but is like like ignoring viruses, you will still be under constant assault. They won't simply shut up and go home, they will continue to jihad on the US until we are an islamic country with shariah pig-**** law implemented with an iron fist by a demon-crazed Ayatola or Imam as our ruler.

I agree, MRIH.
I am just sick and ****in tired of them and their whining.
One on the internet the other day he the ignorance to tell me that one day India would be a super power over the US. I laughed so hard I thought I would choke.
I want nothing to do with these people. I am sick of hearing about tolerance toward a group who has none for us. I don't care if they are the militant ones or not, they all beleive we are infidels. I, myself don't give a damn what religion you practice or if you practice at all, just keep it out of my face. Isn't that what America was founded on, freedom to practice what you want or not at all if you don't want. But if you listen to these crack pots even the peaceful ones beleive they have all the answers and we all should convert to their way of thinking.
Your never going to get America to take a step backward into the stone ages like your people have been willing to.
I don't care about Islam, shut up, go away, crawl back to the desert **** hole you came from. You have to know you will never force Americans to think of you as anything but crazed. Your ways are completely foreign to what we stand for.
If you continue to harass us, you will find yourselves being removed from our midst and returned against your will, just as they are doing now in the UK.

This goes for any nation, any country, any race, or any kind of sick person out there to cause trouble...

IF PEOPLE WOULD JUST LEAVE OTHER PEOPLE THE **** ALONE AND HAVE SOME COMMON ****ING SENSE, THERE WOULDN'T BE SO MANY ****ING PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD TODAY!!!

Anna Perenna said:
Hey MRIH, in all seriousness, please tell us all everything YOU know about Islam.
Do you want the 8 page synopsis or the 500 page dissertation? :rolleyes: Why don't you scroll back 8 posts and read the link????

Lethalfind said:
Well ****in Said Outlaw !!!

He also meant it goes all ways,you rascist ****. Are you sure you agree with him.hmmm? Think,it's foreign to you,but THINK!

And you know what else pisses me off? Green card holders thinking they have a free pass to insult other people.
REFU-****in'-GEES!

Lethalfind,we don't think you're all infidels.Only a few have enough brain capacity to earn this title.Don't flatter yourself sweety!

Back