What is true about Linkin Park?

sum1

Smart ass
yoz! i got this from lptimes.com
check it out

There are always rumours and of course Linkin Park isn't a exception to this. Is Chester leaving the band and start as the new singer of Hoobastank?? And does the group had it with performing and wants to quit with Linkin Park?? Here you will find out, what's true and what isn't??

1: Jay-Z is going to be a part of Jay-Z
(NOT TRUE!!!)
This is good news for the fans who were already scared that the rapper would become the new member of Linkin Park. It is and will stay a rumour. The collaboration between Jay-Z and Linkin Park doesn't go any further than Collision Course. Linkin Park is going on with the exact same members. Still Rob Bourdon doesn't really like that, because he would have loved to meet Jay-Z's girlfriend Beyoncé!

2: Soon u'll be walking in real Linkin Park shoes.
(TRUE!!!)
Linkin Park-rapper Mike Shinoda has been very busy with designing his own shoe collection, he already did one for DC Shoes. Mike doesn't do this for the money though, all the money goes to a scholarship program for less rich people.

3: Chester Bennington did an audition to become the lead singer of Hoobastank.
(LITTLE BIT TRUE!!)
Together with Good Charlotte en Kanye West, Chester tried to take Doug Robb's place. But don't worry the three gentlemen only did this for the video Same Direction by Hoobastank. So Chester isn't taking Doug Robb's place, so he's staying in his own band.

4: The guys of Linkin Park will never publish a book, they think that's crap!
(NOT TRUE!!)
Last year they published a real book called From the Inside: Linkin Park's Meteora. It's about the tour that the rockers were on during the last two years. In that book you can see all kinds of photo's and handwritten pieces about everything they've seen and did. “We toured for the last two years and gained a lot of experience. So it is really awesome to be able to look back on what we've been through together.” says Phoenix.

5: Linkin Park is going to quit!
(LITTLE BIT TRUE!!)
Now the guys are finally done with their two year tour, they had it for a little while. They need some rest and that's why they aren't going to do anything this year. Oké, they did start a fund for the victims in Asia, but after that it's going to be very quiet with Linkin Park….

POEPLLE WHO SAYS THAT LP IS GOING TO SPLIT UP PLEASE SHUT UP !! THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE A REST AND THATS IT!!! DONT BUG ME N' COMPLAIN ABOUT WHEN THE NEW ALBUM IS GOING TO RELEASE!U JUST NEED TO WAIT DAMMIT!
thank u n' gd bye :p

Mike_is_mine said:
if linkin park splits they can go **** themselves

ha ha lol pal that what you've just said is the biggest **** i heard in last few days...

If LP splits (and that will happen one day,nothing lives forever)
we (LP soliders) will give them support to live their lifes!!!!

uwantme2b said:
If they were to split it would be for a good reason. They're people with their own lives, not just a sound.
so true...but some people forget that they're normal persons like you n me (just a lil bit more talented :D )

ya, have you ever noticed that some rock stars just dont seem real? thats one of the many reasons i love lp, because they are real people. i mean i could acually picture them walking down the street (ok maybe not the streets of my town lol ) but i hate how others are so superficial. i mean when you''re a rockstar, you're not supposed to be a celebritiy in my eyes, but a lot of them are becoming that. but its like celebrities arent real, you know what im saying?

They do have lives. But they also have another purpose in this world, which is their sound. As long as they are capable, they should continue to do Linkin Park. However, if they split, I would support the decision.

If they do split I will die. I will just go insane! :( It is fake!!!!! Not true!!! They wont break up! Damn Lptimes for saying that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

They arent just going to split now! That says they are just gonna take a break! This means they probably wont tour or release and album this year. They will probably write a little and we might see an album next year.

:rolleyes: Oh how I hate these stupid rumors...

and its better they quite early, and not make crappy music i.e metallica.

theres only so much emotion they can describe. pretty soon they will also run out of ideas. linkin park is something that we need to keep with us. they dont need to keep making new music, or continue being lp. they are going to be with us. in our pcs and cd players. thats what counts

SNiPeRViRuS said:
and its better they quite early, and not make crappy music i.e metallica.

theres only so much emotion they can describe. pretty soon they will also run out of ideas. linkin park is something that we need to keep with us. they dont need to keep making new music, or continue being lp. they are going to be with us. in our pcs and cd players. thats what counts

Exactly! I mean It's better for them to leave with a bang rather than with crap ;)

spike91232004 said:
If they do split I will die. I will just go insane! :( It is fake!!!!! Not true!!! They wont break up! Damn Lptimes for saying that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

OH MY GOD!!! lptimes DID NOT say that!!!
Jas(lptimes) said that are gonna take a REST!!!!
btw not lptimes who said THAT! ITS SOME ARTICAL FROM SOME MAGZINE!!!

Back