what makes your ears bleed?

DELTA GOODREM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
*jumps out the highest window in the world*!

whats it called...Death Metal, CANT STAND IT!! and stupid busted(did they break up) and mcfly...and...annoying things

ugh..i cant stand country music either! blah!

linkinparkrunaway said:
Both my parents love it and listen to it every day on tv and in the car they even go to the concerts

omg that's horrible *hugs*

Hardcore that's making me insane
My brother loves it and he turns his music really loud so i can enjoy it :rolleyes: ...
Jeezzz it's horrible the only thing i hear is boom boom boom boom
omg it's making me insane :mad:

^ you don't like Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park or Slipnot?!!!! Especially Linkin Park?!

yeah like a lot of ppl have said, Country music is horrible.. the noise that is produced when forks are scratched against a plate, or nails on a chalkboard. Hate that. stuff like that mostly.

No, I don't. I've passed that angsty stage of music, and moved onto some stuff that takes real talent. Ie, APC, FNM, NIN, I could go on, but I won't.

I'm hoping to help get some of you Linkin Park fans out of the rut you're currently residing. :) Try downloading some stuff by the bands I mentioned.

Back