what song did u like the most from meteora album?

Hahninator said:
If you make 1 more thread with 600 ??????s in them, I'll splode.

Just ignore him. He's suffering from noob interolerance syndrome. lol.... you should listen to him tho.

I like... alot of them, lol. I like Don't Stay, Faint, Hit The Floor, Easier To Run, and Nobody's Listening the best though.

Its true, its so annoying to see newbies spamming and posting excessive grammer marks. Anyways, my favorite song on Meteora would be between Faint, Don't Stay, Somewhere I belong, or Numb, but they are all amazing songs, all of them, every single one.

why ya'll gotta hate on the marks??????????????????????????????????????????????????//slashslash

is it cuz ya'll be too haterificle on thiz shyt???????????????????//slaysh

oh, and i like all the songs, okay????????????????????///slashslash slaysh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one

I got rid of all the extra "?????"s :thumbsup:

I liked Nobody's Listening a lot. :p

EDIT:
Hyper = 73h 1337157 5hy7 7h15 51|)3 0f |<3^7u(|<y! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That's unusual, I dont know many who like that song as their favorite, I like the song too, but its a bit, ummmmm dodgy.

Well,,,,i like ALL the songs but my all time fav are Hit The Floor,Lying From You and From The Inside!! :thumbsup:

I like all of them But my fav of course is NUMB cause **** man my parent's put pressure on me too finish school and so much dissapointment from them I get i hate that feeling.

Back