What would make you not like LP anymore...

dude I would love LP if they did a mashup with BSB lol

only way I wouldnt like them anymore is if they toured with britney spears O_O

I would dislike them NOT putting out another album.
I can wait. I am patient, but Spring 2006 for their 4th album? WTF? It should be like 6th album already. Sheesh.

I can't imagine a BSB mash up with them....."Backstreets Back/One Step Closer" LoL talked about ****ed up.....

*Second time with this username I have gotten 666 posts and its gonna stay at 666 untill I am ungrounded*

diva__007 said:
yep, if they replaced , mike or chester i wouldnt like em, unless there music still rocked
your basically saying that you would like lp unless they sucked, so why not just say that?

**** that! Mark Wakefield = 2nd best behind Chaz.
Noone can replace Mike :p

Give em time, if you don't like their album coming out in the Spring then go like Aaron Carter lol.

Backstreets Back / One Step Closer
"BACKSTREETS BACK SHUT UPPPPPP" LOL

BSB pwns

Hybrid Soldier said:
your basically saying that you would like lp unless they sucked, so why not just say that?

No0o if like mike or chester were replaced i would lose intrest inthem, but if there music was still good i would keep listening to it

hmm I don't think I'd be enthusiastic if they'd go pop or country, but I wouldn't stop listening to them because there are still their other cds which I will always like!

Well if they stopped making good music I'd stop liking them, obviously.
But I guess it would kinda evolve to something I have with Metallica, they have my respect because of their old songs.

um.. like if they when on tour with simple plan and also did a mash up cd with them and didnt realse the new cd till like 2007 id be so pissed

please take in consideration before you say you wouldn't like LP if Chaz was replaced...he could be replaced with Mark Wakefield and that's funny because 90% of you said you like the Xero tapes

so go figure lol

Back