what would u do????

NVme4ever

what would u do if u meet this guy and he really likes u and asks u out and if your parents gets to no this u r dead meat plus u cant even tell a lie cause your parents find out easily as they will come to drop u.

:p

NVme4ever said:
what would u do if u meet this guy and he really likes u and asks u out and if your parents gets to no this u r dead meat plus u cant even tell a lie cause your parents find out easily as they will come to drop u.

:p
i guess it happened 2 u... huh?

^what he said. If you really, and I meen really like him, you should definately take the risk.

hey I'd go for it. this may sound a little far-fetched, but sure he may be just 'some guy' but you never know, he may just be 'the guy'.
I risked everything i had for the guy that i'm with now and I have yet to regret a single moment of it! After I started going out with the guy im with now (despite what my parents said or anyone else said) I first ended up spending all my time with him (almost never coming home, just to get up the next morning to go to school, then he picked me up from there and i spend the entire afternoon and evening with him).. i eventually moved out of my parents house(at 16), dropped out of school, am now having a baby and in about a year from now we're getting married... i am going back to school in a couple of months, so its not like i ruined my life from that or anyhting....
Of course i'm not advising all of that... i'm just saying if I never risked the chance of going out with him I dont know where i'd be right now. my parents split up shortly afterwards so i'd be bouncing back and forth from house to house, probably still suffereing with failing grades(in school), still horribly depressed day after day, and eventually having to choose whether to stay here with my mom or move to SC with my dad.
I'd say take the risk. if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out. being in a great relationship sure saved me... being liked, cared about, or even loved (especially) by somebody other than your parents (family members, etc) is the best feeling in the world!

SNiPeRViRuS said:
I would agree, except the list of people who really care about me runs short.

Same here.....

YOu have to do what's best for you, what you want to do.....Screw everyone else!

Back