What's your favorite Linkin Park dream??

LinkinPark33Grl

mine was ...

i was on the internet and i went to 102.7.com, and i clicked enter, and i was actually over there. then i was in line to pick a number, then a song. when my turn came, i picked a number, and it was "#7, somewhere i belong" by linkin park. then chester was sitting there, but i didn't see him, and he said "rock on \m/!!!!". i was standing there and i screamed and said "CHESTER!!!!". then i gave him a paper and he signed his autograph.
that's all....

I had one the other day. I was in a line, waiting to meet LP.. I was with Ruth and Fiona.. we all got autographs and stuff and i stayed behind to talk to chester ^^ it was so cool

yay I like ur dream MS...wish it were true *sigh*

MINE was...that Me and a few friends went to an LP concert and we had like backstage VIP kool tickets...and we met the band and they gave me (and friends) all this free stuff and autographs and photo's with em...it was really kool...and Rob gave me his hat ^___^

I had a weired dream,something about Mike driveing me and my friends
to the mall and on the way he told us a story about him breaking his
cell phone,anyway i felt bad so i gave him my new cell phone...yeah like i said strange :eek:

....ps.if any of them really needed a cell phone
i would be there :thumbsup:

I just had one a few nights ago. My friend next door has a huge house and Linkin Park was performing and I was like in the front row. It was awesome. Then they were going to Dairy Queen to have a meet and greet. I was getting all my stuff for them to sign and I even got my camera. Right when Rob was about to sign my Collison Course cd my mom woke me up :(

I had one where I was in this city somewhere, and I was with LP. Suddenly they all dissapeared apart from Chester, and he opened a pack of Jaffa Cakes and we just stood there eating them.. 0_o

Thats all I remember lol.

Two of my favorites were:

1) Chester was my history teacher, so the whole class was like, chasing him, lmao! then we tackled him and poked his stomach!

2) me and my friend Ale were invited to come on stage with Chester and Brad and were dancing and crap, lmao! it was so fun!

too bad they weren't real....... T_T

KillMeImIrish said:
if i even had dreams about LP, i wouldn't post them in here. god. its like you people eat, drink, and sleep LP.. "omg! Chester's my idol!"

What's wrong with eat, drink, and sleep LP? :mad: lol J/P

I had this dream that my mom and step dad where friends with LP and the came to vist my family. I was like "WTF!!" and my sis was just looking at Mike. :rolleyes: It was cool, yet strange. I hate dreaming about bands I like!

(Side note, Chaz ain't an idol, ROB IS!! LOL)

Black_Angel said:
I had one where I was in this city somewhere, and I was with LP. Suddenly they all dissapeared apart from Chester, and he opened a pack of Jaffa Cakes and we just stood there eating them.. 0_o

Thats all I remember lol.

^^LMAO that was way funny, thats like the kinda dreams i have lol really random. i had a dream that i was looking through a magazine at some LP stuff but it was only Mike in all the pictures but then i turned the page and Chester had done an add and was the model for some underpants, so i stuck the add on my bedroom wall :p

a friend of mine told me to keep that kinda stuff to myself lol but im a sharer :D

Ah, cool! A thread about Linkin Park dreams. I just remembered that I had my first Linkin Park dream about last week. I forgot where I was, but there was this table in the middle of the room and all the Linkin Park members were sitting down. I went to go ask them for an autograph. I talked to Chester. I was so happy because I actually got to meet Linkin Park in person. And...some other things probably happened but I don't remember, lol.

Back