What's your opinion about LP in england ?

Mike_FR

i would to know what do you think about LP in your country ? If many people like LP or not ? If the group come sometimes ? and where (the city) ? if they are very popular in your country ? if the media appreciate LP or not ?

Not everybody here is English... in fact I think most people are American. :/ There's just me, SugarNSpice, and a couple of others.

I know LP came to London once in the past, but I wasn't really aware of them back then so I didn't see them. Lp got a good reception; they said before that they got a huge ammount of energy from the crowds in London.

LP aren't extremely popular here, but they aren't UNpopular either. They're heard of, but they're not the "in" thing either. They're just sort of average. They don't get in the media great deal, either.

Here there arent many Linkin Park fans, there where at one stage. But they seem to have lost there appeal. I still know of about 4 people personally who either likes them or think there alright.

I know quite a few people online such as Sugarandspice and Jordanbyers

i live in sweden . here is not many people who talk about LP . we had our time a few years ago . LP never been in Sweden . chester became sick every time and thats sad . if they're come here i think they would play in gothenbourg or in stockholm . the media doesn't talk about LP anymore . bring the LP back to our country !

uwantme2b said:
I know LP came to London once in the past, but I wasn't really aware of them back then so I didn't see them. Lp got a good reception; they said before that they got a huge ammount of energy from the crowds in London.

LP aren't extremely popular here, but they aren't UNpopular either. They're heard of, but they're not the "in" thing either. They're just sort of average. They don't get in the media great deal, either.

Yeah i hadnt really heard of them when they came.
I know of me and 4 others who really like LP and our other friends think they are alright. I live in a small town though so i dont really know how popular they really are in England.

I think that there are quite a few LP fans in England, they just don't want people to know that th like then because they don't want to be branded "uncool".
At least one of my friends likes LP, and I have my suspicions about some other friends as well.

Although I'm not in England, but I thought this would be necessary. I'm at Taiwan at the moment and young people here love Linkin Park. Some girly bitches who started losing weight at the age of 10 don't like them, but nobody likes them either so who cares? Trust me, they're hot all over the world.

LP were huge here during Hybrid Theory, Meteora hit number 1 I believe but since then they have died down. Collision Course made them 'in' within the country again but it barley dented the charts.

Linkin Park albums n stuff are still stocked here in decent amounts so im gueseing there still fairly popular.

okay , so they are very popular in united states , in france many people said 'LP is commercial group" is it true ? what do you think ? that's why LP want to left Warner Bros , maybe . It's to talk with some people of the world and not just english and american , :thumbsup: so this show that LP is known in the world :cool:

Here in America where lots of people on this forum are from. There is lots of fans! Probably more fans than any other country in the World. As for my opinion on LP in England. I have heard some of the bootlegs from London and the crowd there is really into it and I think really appreciates LP coming to their country to put on a kick ass show. Also LP I think likes the crowd in London almost as much as the ones in America. Because Chaz is always complimenting them every show on how well the crowd is.

Hi, I'm from England and love Linkin Park. But I must say a lot of my friends really havve a distaste for Linkin Park. Mainly on the basis of the following:

They're supposedly Nu-Metal but make pop songs like In The End.
They are played on Pop Stations.
Chester did Cribs
They come across as being EMO with their 'teen angst' type 'breaking out' type lyrics

I can see where they are coming from but I don't give a damn, Linkin Park rocks.

^^Yeah that is why everyone should call in all the Mix Stations all across the US and maybe in other countries and demand them to not play any Linkin Park songs, because it is ruining the bands reputation.

Back