What's Your Star Sign?

Star Sign

• Total voters

woodyloveslinkin

aka Gloomy Mushroom
e1ffd6e3426e4ada8ddd55fe38fd1512.gif

Star Sign & English Translation|Element|Indian Sign|Chinese Sign|Qualities|Best Suited Occupations|Governing Planet/s

Aries - The Ram|Fire|Mesha|Dragon|Assertive, Brave, Extreme|Soldier, Businessman, Entrepeneur| Mars
Taurus - The Bull|Earth|Vrishbha|Snake|Solid, Possessive, Musical|Banker, Civil Servant, Singer| Venus
Gemini - The Twins|Air|Mithuna|Horse|Talkative, Socialable, Stubborn|Writer, Teacher, Clerk| Mercury
Cancer - The Crab|Water|Karka|Sheep|Empathetic, Passionate, Clingy|Nurse, Archaeologist, Publican| The Moon
Leo - The Lion|Fire|Simha|Monkey|Creative, Noble, Patronizing|Manager, Director, Actor|The Sun
Virgo - The Virgin|Earth|Kanya|Rooster|Observant, Modest, Nervous|Teacher, Scientist, Inspector| Mercury
Libra - The Scales|Air|Tula|Dog|Charming, Just, Lazy|Artist, Poet, Diplomat| The Sun
Scorpio - The Scorpion|Water|Vrishchika|Pig|Powerful, Complex, Cunning|Doctor, Surgeon, Lawyer| Mars and Pluto
Sagittarius - The Archer|Fire|Dhanus|Rat|Philosophic, Sincere, Careless|Churchman, Philosopher, Explorer| Jupiter
Capricorn - The Sea-Goat|Earth|Makara|Ox|Prudent, Cautious, Demanding|Builder, Politician, Farmer| Saturn
Aquarius - The Water Carrier|Air|Kumbha|Tiger|Tolerant, Sophisticated, Dogmatic|Photographer, Writer, Social Worker| Uranus
Pisces - The Two Fish|Water|Meena|Rabbit|Dreamy, Passive, Neglectful|Psychic, Model, Singer| Jupiter and Neptune

Yes I wrote that out by myself, using Wikipedia.

Gemini - The Twins|Air|Mithuna|Horse|Talkative, Socialable, Stubborn|Writer, Teacher, Clerk| Mercury

**** yes :)

Capricorn - The Sea-Goat|Earth|Makara|Ox|Prudent, Cautious, Demanding|Builder, Politician, Farmer| Saturn

Scorpio - The Scorpion|Water|Vrishchika|Pig|Powerful, Complex, Cunning|Doctor, Surgeon, Lawyer| Mars and Pluto

I so knew that thing bout Pig LOL
whats a vrishchika?? lol
uh yeah Lawyer deffo x] imma be a sexy businesswoman dressed up all nice and havin sexy secrets like being a lawyer over day and at nicht a striper bitch - hell yeah LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

whats a vrishchika?? lol
uh yeah Lawyer deffo x] imma be a sexy businesswoman dressed up all nice and havin sexy secrets like being a lawyer over day and at nicht a striper bitch - hell yeah LOL
Hmm... I like...... marry me?

Cancer - The Crab|Water|Karka|Sheep|Empathetic, Passionate, Clingy|Nurse, Archaeologist, Publican| The Moon

I am actually studying to become a Nurse, heh

whats a vrishchika?? lol

Vrishchika is the Indian Sign.
And as for the editing reason I believe wikipedia is correct on this matter.

Last edited by a moderator: