where are the street riders out there when the quads are down?

ragdollmx

i run a 06 streetglide while im waiting to get a 450r....Devinnnnnn... i need to put some dirt under my feet soon

View attachment 195

Attachments

• mistress.jpg
    mistress.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 7
Yeah, I've had this bike since 2003, i got it with 1300 miles on it. Now it has 34,000 miles. Nothing but oil changes, coolant changes, new chain and sprocket and brakes and tires, never had an issue with it. When i first got it, it was still under warranty and so i had the CCTL (cam chain tensioner lifter) replaced twice under warranty and now i have a manual tensioner that is better.

Ridden a bit of everything..... love to ride street...

I have always had 2 wheelers for the street. Started with a 87 FZ600, then owned a 90 FZR400, FZR600, and then a 96 YZF600, R6, R1, Gsxr600, 600RR, few harleys couple street glides. Even owned a fully loaded bagger at one time... LOL

The bike on the right is only one of 2 in the US.... you knew that thought Ragdoll.....

0709090914-1.jpg

IMG_6346-1.jpg

IMG_6358-1.jpg

IMG_6374-1.jpg

singlecar-1.jpg

Picture0011-1.jpg

Picture0031-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

yup that first pic is Deven and i back in the day, that bike on the right is a 96 CBR250RR, inline 4, 18.5K redline, 140mph+ and it only weighed 225 pounds. that thing could do stoppies for days, just couldnt wheelie for ****. but it sure was fun to play on. good memories. when Devin had his shop "Turn one" we would put up a sign that said, "back in 15 min" it was usually 3+ hours. we would ride red rock and go to applebees and get drunk...lol

That SV is a fun playful bike. We have one setup for track use its a blast in the twisties. Just no fun for long rides. Dale Walker makes alot of good stuff for the SV too

Cheers Stoned, I checked out that Dale W place (Holeshot.com) they got cool high mounts that you can keep the rear pegs with...looked bloody everywhere trying to find one of those before.. only money eh?

Back