Where is LP these days?

Mighty_Midget

Just wondering, but where have Linkin Park been ever since Collision Course? That was about this time last year, and other than Fort Minor which is apparently a 'side project' there's been no sign LP are even together. Are they together? If yes then will there be a new album any time soon?? :thumbsup:

linkinparkbabe87 said:
No, they haven't spilt up or anything. They are currently writing material for their new album which will be released sometime next year.
I heard that thay were working on the new album,too...I ain`t sure when exactly it`s gonna be out...some ppl say the end of 2006(which I hope it`s not true cause I gotta wait for it another year) and some say the summer or somethin...Well,as far as I`m concerned-the sooner,the better:D:D:D

Come on people, just read through the news section.

Or check LP's MySpace.

Cause they've said about a dozen times they're makin an album, most likely due out mid 2006.

I was thinkin about it...right now chester is ****ing his gf
Mike is playing yatzee with Joe
Brad is eating pizza
and phoenix is in a circus juggling fat ppl
and Rob rubbing his nips...its a hypthesis

azemkamikaze03 said:
I was thinkin about it...right now chester is ****ing his gf
Mike is playing yatzee with Joe
Brad is eating pizza
and phoenix is in a circus juggling fat ppl
and Rob rubbing his nips...its a hypthesis
*bursts out laughing* XD
Ouch! That's too damned funny... but seriously, it would have taken a few seconds to check that info out even on a search engine serch, sorry. Viking and allieking are right, even if you don't have access to LPU (which is the 'official' word, as backdated and slow as it is) you should keep up to date via the news threads here or on the other 'major' LP fansites, like The Linkin Park Times or Linkin Park Association. Info's not that hard to get... and their sources will usually tell you whether it's speculation of fact (if they're good reporters).
If you didn't know about the aforementioened sites you should do yourself a favour and check them out, trust me, will be well worth your while (esp. at TLPT - Jas is like the word on all things LP - my hero!)
TC,
-Rav

They are all in candy land munchin on chocolate bunnies, candy caines and butterfingers..... in fact scrap the butterfingers, they have no right to be called candies!

Anyways errrrr if you know where they are then your probably stalkin them so i'm not gonna give a serious responce for per chance I may look weird :)

Back