Where'd You Go [Jeezy's Remake]

Jeezy

All The Streetlights
So this is my remake of Where'd You Go...I have added some effects to it, I changed the voices a little and I added a vocal sample...I haven't made it to the LPF Project 3 with it....but I like it that way and I'm not gonna change it....so tell me what you think of it...

Click Here

The singing was a good addition I guess...

but it was really actually kind of...boring. It was all shaky and metallicy the whole way through.

I could never do that, though, so I'm absolutely not one to crit you.

S.J.Nero said:

but it was really actually kind of...boring. It was all shaky and metallicy the whole way through.

Thanks for your oppinion....I wanted it to be shaky and metallic....it gives the song something more special I think....but it's alright if you say that you don't like it that much... :thumbsup:

S.J.Nero said:

Yeah,I agree with him.It's a little monotonous.But not bad.

Seems to be my most successful work...7 downloads are cool...could be more though....

I have already rejected it ^.^ so u know my opinion, you should focus on more then playing around with dem fancey sound options on GoldWave :)

Well, I don't use Goldwave...I used Soundforge and Acid for it...and I know enough people who like that version...so it's alright...

acapellas4u.co.uk

its a forums site that offers (some samples) but mainly acapellas you have to sign up and get a max of 10 DL's a month but you can gain more if you contribute by uploading acapellas and stuff like that. The WYG acapella, Get Me Gone, and theres like 2 or 3 more aren't official they are homemade but they suffice.

Back