Where's the ads go??

They'll be back. We're going to Google Adsense soon. The site will earn more money that way to help pay for this all so be sure to visit the sponsors when they are put up.

They arent gone, there just arent as many. We only ahd so many so that it would give people more of an inspiration to click them. I dont think they will be back.

i thought they were annoying, made the page too long..and i kept clicking o them accidently...but im a weirdo so that was probably just me*hopes they dont come back*

I didn't actually notice they were gone until I saw this thread, which is strange, because I tried to click them as often as I could. I forgot to do it for a few days I guess. o_O

Keza, I know what you're saying about them making the page quite long. But I consider them a compromise. We put up with the ads, in return we get to use LPF and help ATlien. After all, I take it he pays for this forum's hosting.

Hybrid Soldier said:
You should ahve clicked on them anyways, they help the site.

yeah i know, but what im saying is that i clicked on them when i didnt want to...when ur in the middle of reading something isnt the best time...

Back