Who do u think will last longer in the music business, Mike or Chester????

yea,most likely mike will go into producing or managing of records/bands, i expect shinoda to go a fair way, unless he really wants to just settle down with his wife, or continue LP til hes like 60...xP

can´t deceit. mike is rapper, so as a musican he wouldn´t last long cause there loads of rappers around. sooner or later he'd be forgotten. as a producer he can work longer.

Chester has an awesome voice and i think he sings just for fun, so think if LP break up he would search another band and go on singin (remember soundgarden/Rage against the machine)

i think they are both very talented and exellent. but yes im going to have to go with Mike. i love Chester and he has a totaly awsome voice, but because Mike has Fort Minor as like a side project and is doing quite well with that band. and yea like said above Mike understands more than Chester does really.

First I hope LP will make music as long as possible...
then: Mike... cause Chester has his kids... and Mike knows better how to handle all the stuff in the music business

heeeeeey!

Good ?.. They are both very talented but i do believe Mike will last out longer, that is if he doesnt burn out first!! slow down Mike.. <33 them Both, <33 LP!!! :D

Back