who is the next new Moderator ???

On some other forums I've been on, administrators have this quote under their sig: Wanna know how to NOT become a moderator? Don't ask if you could be one.

Why do we need a new mod? We just added two.
I mean, sure Vash resigned, but he hadn't been on for months anyway.

...but why do you want to become a moderator in the first place? I think there should be different groups. On another forum I'm in, they have some members in different forum groups like Editors, GFX Team, and stuff. Editors are people who make articles about an artist, group, games, albums, movies, stuff like that. The GFX Team are people who makes signatures and avatars for other people (GFX means graphics). salmanlp is a GFX'er, so I think he should be in that group and he'll be important because most people requests GFX sigs and avys from him and likes his work since he's the only guy that does it on this forum.

No voting. Then its just a popularity contest, and those things are gay. Being a mod is a serious job, don't make a game out of it.

I don't see why people want to be mods. It is alot of work. People think that being a mod makes you special, but it doesn't it just makes you have todo work here which doesn't make the site fun anymore.

I already have a few select people in my mind. The decision is 100% up to me and is influenced by my mods. If anyone ask either me or the mods, that will hurt their chances.

Rusu_luvs_LP_4ever said:
Ok, BTW he didn't tell me to suggest him, I just thought he is good. Ohh and my private message thing is screwed up.

can you give me more info so I might fix it.

Back