Who is your guys favourite rap artist/group?

Vegeta

My top 3 are:
1.Biggie smalls
2.Immortal technique
3.Tupac

What do you guys listen to for rap? Most of you probably don't :eek:.

Eminem may be the best white rapper. Its a whole different ball game when it comes to black rappers.

TUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPACTUPAC

for justice.

Everyone knows that, besides the drugs and super mainstream bullshit he puts out, Lil' Wayne has put down some of the best lyrics since biggie before the east/west coast drama. Eminem is fine, but his life story gets old after the eminem show. I've yet to hear a bad album from wayne...

And this is coming from the king of music. I know more than any of you can ever imagine :3

well... Soldier from Em' is a ****ing badass track (pardon the french), but I don't think he has much variety in his music after his third official album... Then again, what rapper has variety other than the ocasional love-sex song?

Gurl I wanna *love* you, all on that flow; I wanna *rump* you (you)...... forget it :3

Everyone knows that, besides the drugs and super mainstream bullshit he puts out, Lil' Wayne has put down some of the best lyrics since biggie before the east/west coast drama. Eminem is fine, but his life story gets old after the eminem show. I've yet to hear a bad album from wayne...

And this is coming from the king of music. I know more than any of you can ever imagine :3

well... Soldier from Em' is a ****ing badass track (pardon the french), but I don't think he has much variety in his music after his third official album... Then again, what rapper has variety other than the ocasional love-sex song?

Gurl I wanna *love* you, all on that flow; I wanna *rump* you (you)...... forget it :3

First person to come up with a constructive post. :) +1

I must say, that you did put alot of effort into that post. :3

Back