Who misses AIG?

builder

I know I miss AIG. I know some would be glad she is not here, but the last few days I've logged on here and sweet **** all has been happening. I miss the jousts AIG had going with a couple of posters. Hmmm, who might that be?? See how fast the memory fades? ;)

Do you miss her? Or wish that she don't come back?

Or maybe you don't give a flying **** either way. ;)

She was a pain in the ass!

She would never admit she was wrong. She was always wrong.
She made no sense most of the time. She tried and tried to defend her religion.

Yea I miss her.

I missed her a bit - like builder, I enjoyed watching her try to futilely defend the indefensible...islam.

BUT...I did wonder why she left so suddenly. Had her time for martyrdom come? Was she finally allocated a target by her cell?

Then I saw on the news that she(well I assume it was her) had hired a boat with a few islamic terrorist friends and shot up a Cruise Ship off the Somalian Coast!! I hear her boat was repelled, but she wasn't captured - so perhaps we'll see her back at GF soon...after she's de-briefed her imman of course! ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4409662.stm

My guess is she is here watching to see what people are saying. She could'nt make such a dramatic statement and then exit without coming back to see what effect it has had...

Very, very, very nice girl. Bit weird, but very nice.
Also, very annoying religious talk.

So, ehh, I sorta miss her.

TheJenn88 said:
Very, very, very nice girl. Bit weird, but very nice.
Also, very annoying religious talk.

That was the deal, Jenn. You hit the nail on the head. Annoyed the **** out of several literate regulars. Interesting repartee.

TheJenn88 said:
So, ehh, I sorta miss her.

But only for a limited time? :D

At Uni you mean?

At Darwin NTU, each user has a log-on password, and anytime you use the web for anything other than research purposes, your account is immediately suspended.

Back