who would u spend a day wif

dr0ne

Who would you spend a day with, and why?

Out of the Members of Linkin Park, who would you spend the day with and why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Translation:

Out of the Members of Linkin Park, who would you spend the day with and why?

Wow. Typing it with correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling only took about two seconds longer than it took yours to type out. Congratulations. Your idiocy reigns supreme.

Surprisingly Mike... cause he's always busy doing something and he's just such a creative force I'd like to have a glimpse into his hectic lifetsyle... and hopefully have even a little of that creative flair rub off on me...

Second would be Rob. I'm not saying why. XDD

~Rav :D

Edit:
And Reflectionist; sarcasm has it's place and all but I think constructive criticism is a better way to get your point across. Don't ruin it for others. As long as you were able to comprehend the question that should be all that matters...
...And you didn't even answer the question. 0_o

Edit#2:
Now you have. Great.

Reflectionist said:
Translation:

Wow. Typing it with correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling only took about two seconds longer than it took yours to type out. Congratulations. Your idiocy reigns supreme.

pwned... :O

Ravynlee said:
Surprisingly Mike... cause he's always busy doing something and he's just such a creative force I'd like to have a glimpse into his hectic lifetsyle... and hopefully have even a little of that creative flair rub off on me...

I wanna spend it with Mike for the same reasons, lol.

As for the Rob one.... no comment :p

Oh, well.... anyway, about the question: I don't really know. I could have meaningful conversations with any of the members.

I'm a drummer, so obviously I could confuse the hell out of anyone whilst in a conversation with Rob. I'm a vocalist, so I could easily discuss techiques with Chester and Mike, although I'd be a bit less knowledgable with Mike than Chester, as my diction is too poor to rap effectively.

I'm a remixer, so obviously that puts me in league with Mike and Joe on that level.

I play a little bit of bass, and being a drummer, I do know a bit about bass anyway.

But Brad? I don't know, I can't think of anything. I suppose I could carry on a conversation with him about the sheer unimportance of 'ripping a huge solo' as he calls it.

:)

wooOOTt, i have a reign of idiocy is dat sumfink like da league of extraordinary men nah yea sorry bout da grammer i will change it.

Translation:

"I have a reign of idiocy. Is that something like the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? No. Yeah, sorry about my grammar, I will change it."

No, you won't, or you wouldn't have continued your streak of stupidity in this post.

Here, on LPF, we do try to exercise a little bit of intellectuality, as some members do not speak really really great english. We that DO speak english well need to speak it well on here, so as to set a good example and create a productive learning environment so people don't get confused.

That is the need of the translation. I'm not tryin to bag on you, and you are new, but please keep that in mind when posting on these forums.

Thanks.

Reflectionist said:
Translation:

"I have a reign of idiocy. Is that something like the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? No. Yeah, sorry about my grammar, I will change it."

No, you won't, or you wouldn't have continued your streak of stupidity in this post.

Here, on LPF, we do try to exercise a little bit of intellectuality, as some members do not speak really really great english. We that DO speak english well need to speak it well on here, so as to set a good example and create a productive learning environment so people don't get confused.

That is the need of the translation. I'm not tryin to bag on you, and you are new, but please keep that in mind when posting on these forums.

Thanks.

Moderator friendly pwnage now... :p

He speaks the truth however, lol.

Cyro said:
Moderator friendly pwnage now...

He speaks the truth however, lol.

I've seen Vash do worse, and he's a good Moderator. I'm proud of myself for that one, actually.

Believe me, dr0ne, if you had 100-200 posts or more, and weren't so new, I wouldn't have been so nice to you. I know you're new here. I can see your join date and post count. Just take the time to read the ru- er.... yeah, when we get rules, take the time to read them, and until then, be aware of all possible cultural situations.

President Reagan almost started a war a long time ago by giving the peace sign to a third world country. There, the 'peace sign' is the equivelant of our One-Finger Salute.

dr0ne said:
Okay, thanks for the heads up. Next time I make a post I'll make sure I use proper english, as not to confuse anyone. Sorry about that.

No problem, bud. If you need any thing, or have any more questions, feel free to PM me, or any moderators. Those are the dudes with the yellow names. I don't think you'll need to PM the Administrators though, there's two of them, one has a Bold blue name, and one has a bright red name, but you won't need to PM them unless there's something really bad that you need, or a Mod suggests that you PM them.... Usually in the case of maybe wanting a name change, or something like that.

Ravynlee said:

Edit:
And Reflectionist; sarcasm has it's place and all but I think constructive criticism is a better way to get your point across. Don't ruin it for others. As long as you were able to comprehend the question that should be all that matters...
...And you didn't even answer the question. 0_o

Edit#2:
Now you have. Great.

omfg mine are Mike and Rob too. Ravvv omg <3 you rock lol

you can ask me about stuff to dr0ne, I'm on AIM and MSN....everything. PMs sometimes (don't check them much). I know a lot, not everything but a good bit. if you ever need any info or help, id be glad to :p

Reflectionist said:
I've seen Vash do worse, and he's a good Moderator. I'm proud of myself for that one, actually.

Believe me, dr0ne, if you had 100-200 posts or more, and weren't so new, I wouldn't have been so nice to you. I know you're new here. I can see your join date and post count. Just take the time to read the ru- er.... yeah, when we get rules, take the time to read them, and until then, be aware of all possible cultural situations.

President Reagan almost started a war a long time ago by giving the peace sign to a third world country. There, the 'peace sign' is the equivelant of our One-Finger Salute.

Vash was a good moderator, but he's past his prime.

Why not spend a day with the whole band?

If I would have to choose I would say Mike....

i'd say chester, he seems like the freaky kind of person i mite get along with. and then if it turned out that his not...his still worth staring at the whole day. on the other hand mike and joe, they seem really naughty and like getting up to mischief, and all 3 of them would be a riot!

Back