Why Do Girls Sometimes Act Weird?

mike vincent

I want girls to answer this question

what's up with some girls? i dont mean to blame all of them but there are some girls who first act as if they wanna take the friendship to the next level but when you go and propose to her she replies in an unexpected n rude manner like " i never expected this from you i thought you were a good friend of mine "...hey i'm not talkin about myself ok!!?? ..lol...i do have a girlfriend and everything's goin smooth with us..i mean to ask this for one of my friends..he has fallen apart ever since a girl did that to him i really dont know how to make him feel better..can anyone suggest me what to do..n yeah!! i would rather prefer girls to answer to the question i've posted in the beginning

well some girls just get mad when you say that cause they think that maybe the freindship would be ruined. That happened to my best freind so I know but now she is with the guy who proposed her *shrugs*
Guess some girls act that way lol

Well im not a girl, But i can say why, because I know loads about girls, LOL. You see, mike vincent, girls sometimes have difficult girl problems and difficulitys, so at that day they might act strange.

just as many guys do that too...
apparently there is this guy thing that when you guys get tooooo close and you arent dating you get to this like friendship level and once in there for too long you become like a brother or best friend instead of boyfriend or something.

it's just this thing that happens to people every now and then, he shouldn't fall apart because it just happens..it may suck but life wasnt meant to be all smiles and giggles.

maybe she cared too much for him that she didnt want to bore him or something or maybe she didnt ever like him like that.

Heart_LP said:
well some girls just get mad when you say that cause they think that maybe the freindship would be ruined. That happened to my best freind so I know but now she is with the guy who proposed her *shrugs*
Guess some girls act that way lol

[mike vincent] may be you're right but i dont see in what way does the friendship get ruined? i mean doesn't it go to the nest level in which you're even more close to each other? anyways thanks for replyin to my stupid question this is a very confusing topic..lol...actually i'm new in here so i just wanted to try this out i'll make sure i create better threads next time..

lol sorry mad4lp..didn't reply to u about ur post...but i really didn't understand what kind of problems would girls be having that would cause them to act so rudely to their friends themselves? i dont know dude may be u're right but this is my point of view.lol

stupidsoul1 said:
just as many guys do that too...
apparently there is this guy thing that when you guys get tooooo close and you arent dating you get to this like friendship level and once in there for too long you become like a brother or best friend instead of boyfriend or something.

it's just this thing that happens to people every now and then, he shouldn't fall apart because it just happens..it may suck but life wasnt meant to be all smiles and giggles.

maybe she cared too much for him that she didnt want to bore him or something or maybe she didnt ever like him like that.
i completely agree if ur a girl and this really nice guy becomes a close friend 1 that u could could do anything and tell anything to usually the girl would not want to jepordize the friendship even if she did like him. though if she acted in such a rude manner that ur talkin about she probably doesnt. better to just apologize and try their best to get to that intimate level of friendship again

[THIS MESSAGE GOES TO HEART LP]

ohh so u mean that the girl keeps it in her mind from the beggining itself that if we get into a relationship we'll end up havin an ugly break up? the only way to get into a safe relationship where u can be assured that the guy u've made ur boyfriend is the right guy is to have a relationship with someone u know pretty well and u know what the guy wants from the relationship...a relationship always works out fine that way......but if the girl doesn't wanna have anything with any of her friends she'll probably end up havin someone who's not serious about her or isn't much aware of what she expects out of a relationship...hope u understand all this **** that i wrote...

[LP]DarkMark said:
i completely agree if ur a girl and this really nice guy becomes a close friend 1 that u could could do anything and tell anything to usually the girl would not want to jepordize the friendship even if she did like him. though if she acted in such a rude manner that ur talkin about she probably doesnt. better to just apologize and try their best to get to that intimate level of friendship again

may be what u wrote is right but it'll take some time for me to understand it properly.lol..but i guess u're right on all the parts i understood

Hmmm were this weird?...and my mother insults my tendancy to be understood by guys more than girls.

Hmmm sorry 'bout your friend, but he should just move on. If she hurt him that bad then he should stop careing, and find some one new.

Back