why do i hear a clicking sound coming from my compiuter when I click my mouse. (back of...

T

Tarponj5

This also happens onit's own too. Do I have a click logger? I also have an issue where a pocket pc showed up on my network witha an unusual # of systems from a variety of manufacturers embedded in it. The os could not be identified. The same thing has happened with my iphone. I do not own a windows phone. Furthermore, my router shows the correct ip but it is being labeled a dummy router-What the heck is that? I doubt the mouse and router thing are directly related, related but I'm a bit freaked out by a variety of issues I have had. I would greatly appreciate any support you can give me!
PS a mac address for Azure technologies also showedup on my network the other day. It seems to me thaat a lot of software is being installed in my system. Could this be be a good thing being done for my protection- I have complained to virtually every possible entity about my hacking concerns over the last 10 months. Sorry to be so long winded, but, well, I'm sure you understand.

Continue reading...

Back