Why do I need Silverlight

M

MalcolmCampbell

I recently started using Google Chrome although i never had any problems with Explorer 9 I had a Malware bad bug & spent lot of money trying all the programmes that siad it could sort my problem But none did (getting some money back of course) however the only wat I managed to get rid of the bug was to sign up for another company to come into my PC & they did get rid of it then when I came to get into Explorer later I could not so I had to contact them again they then tried to sort it out but ended up putting Google Chrome on my PC, they showed me lot's of complaint letter's about Explorer 9 but I said I had never had any problem Yes it's is fast & some plus but I was okay before they messed with my PC I want to know do I need Silverlight & why do I need it & what does it do that's a lot I know But I can take thie answers in I assure you. I am using windows &-64 bit Home Premium 6.1.7600.1685 VERSION, Gigabyte M/Board GA-X58A-UD3R ULTRA DURABLE 333. REV: 8 BIOS DUAL BIOS VRD 11.1 SUPPORT QPi 6.4 GTS RAM: TR3 X6G 1600 C9 6GB CORSAIR GOLD, VIDEO CARD ATI 7970, LATEST CREATIVEfATL1TY 24-BIT CARD With front controls panel CPU: 8X 2.67 = 4.01GB CPU & yes it is overclocked all purchsed as professionally overclocked selctive parts all matched up to work to their very best & I purchsed all the set-up parts but I am disabled & had the local PC shop assemble all for me even though they needed me to tell them how 3-items needed setting up.
PS: it was built Feb 2010 All still quite & working with whatever I throw at the system yes I can build a good system set up matched every part personally & I know I could have done the get out of bug job myself but because I have to use certain medication & now 67 yrs young thing's strart to get me down & I end up in bed for 3-5 day's ill hence i chose the I thought quick'y method (what a mistake'a to make'a) But thats my life at moment with a crushed spine since I was 35 not my fault.
That is why i say i will understand whetever you say to me won't need to go any further with personal matters But I would appreciate any answers-advice please Thank you Finally WHY did Norton not stop me getting a bug? + I was going to put Nortoninto my View TOOLbar but it had warning to that So another question as well any answers please & I never been here before so no wise cracks please I appreciate any good advice-help thank /You. Email address is removed for privacy

Continue reading...

Back