[WII CHEATS] Wii Sports Cheats/Tips

MxRE

Wii Sports Cheats

I've put together some cheats and tips for the game "Wii Sports" On Nintendo Wii. HAVE FUN!

Amuse Crowd in Bowling:
To make the crowd laugh in bowling, move to either of the gutters in your lane, turn into opposite lane, and bowl so the ball goes over the barier between the lanes. The ball will go into the gutter in the opposite lane and the crowd will laugh.

Silver Boxing Gloves:
After you've beaten the Grand Champion, Matt, in a boxing match you'll be able to wear silver boxing gloves. To do so, hold (1) when the screen becomes black before a boxing match.

Scare Crowd in Bowling:
To scare the crowd while bowling, start the regular motion for bowling and let go on the backswing. The ball will fly backwards and the crowd will scream and jump.

Special Bowling Ball:
Get to pro level to unlock a bowling ball with diamond designs on it.

Change the tennis court:
To change the tennis court to the blue practice court, press and hold (2) at the warning screen that shows after selecting characters.

Play Golf without maps or meters:
To disable the power meter, map, and the wind speed indicator, press and hold (2), then make a selection at the "Select a Course" screen.

Change bowling ball color:
As The screen is fading to black for bowling, hold down the control pad until it fades to bowling for these colors:
Blue Ball Control Pad Up
Gold Ball Control Pad Right
Red Ball Control Pad Left
Green Ball Control Pad Down

91 Pin Strike in Power Bowling Training:
To get an automatic 91 pin strike in the last round of Power Bowling, Throw the ball on the right or left rail (depending on if you are right or left handed) so that it stays on it the whole time. If it reaches the end without falling off, you will hear a "click" and an explosion. Then all the pins will fall down from the shockwave. NOTE: This only works on the last round.

Just another quick list of tips/cheats. I will add more when I get more.

Yeah, they're just ones from the top of my head.

I would own you in bowling anyway.

No, you honestly wouldn't mate. I played it for 3 Weeks about 3-4 Hours a day by myself. My skill level went over 2000.

Also I bowl in real life as well. I went to the Junior Nationals 2009 in Newcastle, Australia. I came 2nd In Singles group B, and 1st Doubles Group A. 1ST Mixed Team Group B.

Also, nice plagiarism -> http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/933010-wii-sports/cheats

Please give Credits in future.

Quite a nice post, thanks for this :)

As you've said that you haven't copied these of the website Dom posted no action shall be taken and we all need to get back on topic.

Agreed.

NLStyle, it seems like you got.. mad or jealous or something that I posted these. Honestly, I god damn said they were tips too.

--"

Back