Woman May Have Exposed 100 Sex Partners to HIV.

Lethalfind

Woman May Have Exposed 100 Sex Partners To HIV

"POSTED: 2:50 pm EST February 14, 2006
UPDATED: 2:59 pm EST February 14, 2006

http://www.local6.com/news/7050466/detail.html

A woman in Missouri who was charged with knowingly exposing her boyfriend to HIV may have had as many as 100 sex partners, according to the girl's mother.

Angela Harris, 26, of St. Charles was charged with three counts of recklessly exposing a 42-year-old man to HIV infection.

An investigation into the woman began when a relative told police that Harris was having sex with her boyfriend and exposing him to the virus, according to an Associated Press report.

Harris' mother has also been cooperating with investigators because many of her daughter's sexual partners don't know her secret, the report said.

Police are urging men who had contact with the woman to come forward to be tested.

Harris discovered she was HIV-positive when she suffered a miscarriage at age 14, police told a newspaper.

Harris' boyfriend did not test positive, but if he does, the charges may be upgraded.

She has already passed HIV on to at least one of her four children, according to the report.

Harris was being held on a $75,000 bond. "

Here is another case where this person shouldn't be allowed to breed. Note the story says she was found to have HIV at 14 when she had her first child, now she has 4 and is 26 and one of them has HIV !!! They should have sown her shut years ago.

I need to pause at this time, and ask "WHY THE **** DO YOU COPY YOUR ****ING ARTICLES INTO THE WHAT PISSES YOU OFF FORUM WHEN THEY BELONG UNDER SPEAK YOUR MIND !!"

phreakwars said:
I need to pause at this time, and ask "WHY THE **** DO YOU COPY YOUR ****ING ARTICLES INTO THE WHAT PISSES YOU OFF FORUM WHEN THEY BELONG UNDER SPEAK YOUR MIND !!"

In short...because this pisses me off...

slip_knot said:
She should have "HIV POSITIVE" tatooed on her cheeks, and no not her arse cheeks.

Personally I think they should have sewn her **** shut but thats just me...The tattoo would have been a nice addition though.

Sick! She is a murdered and should get the death penalty, no wait she already has it, just seal her up so she can't screw around.

But on a more sane note, there has been a case in Australia where a guy with the intellectual maturity of a 9 years old infected 3 women he was with, and then said aids don't exist. What?! So all the people who have died from it were only imagining they had it and died from a make believe disease?! That's as good as saying the earth is flat!

Over here in the UK we have had similar experiences. There was a black guy from Malawi a couple of years ago. He was HIV+ and a bi-sexual. He knew of his HIV+ status. He infected several people deliberately.

And about ten years ago we had a french lady(race unknown) with the disease. She went to one of the channel islands where she had sex with as many men as possible. She also used to harrass an injury to her hand in order to drop blood into peoples drinks in bars. Nasty people.

Quarky1.0 said:
Sick! She is a murdered and should get the death penalty, no wait she already has it, just seal her up so she can't screw around.

But on a more sane note, there has been a case in Australia where a guy with the intellectual maturity of a 9 years old infected 3 women he was with, and then said aids don't exist. What?! So all the people who have died from it were only imagining they had it and died from a make believe disease?! That's as good as saying the earth is flat!

Or that the holocaust didn't happen.

If it can be proven that people like this knew that they were HIV+ and had unprotected sex with anyone, or deliberately tried to infect anyone through body fluids, and the victim wasn't made aware of the fact that the offender was infected, they should be charged with attempted homicide at the very least. If they actually did transmit the disease to anyone, and since it is, at this time, a terminal disease, they should be able to be charged with homicide, even though the victim has not yet died from the infection. At least until a cure is found. Since there has never been a cure to any virus in the history of time, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

She deserves a bullet to the head; why should taxpayers pay for a trial and for that bitch to eat while she is in prison!

Back