Wow, never thought I would see the day! Hello again, old friends!

Victim

First I want to say, I followed the bidding and selling of this forum when it was up for sale earlier this year, and I was nervous that when my interest finally peaked and I checked out the website again it would be gone. But I am happy to see that it is in the hands of someone who has already made so many changes! Thank you for that!

And next, I suppose now it is time to reintroduce myself as a few of you already have! My name is Hailey. I am not sure many of you knew that back then, as I was young and scared to expose any personal information at all. I have been apart of this site for along time, but near the end of it's past life, I disappeared a little, so I do not know how many people will remember me. Creeping around on my own profile, I was shocked to see that I joined this site back in 2004. Which means at the time I would have been a very young, most likely annoying, teenager. Also, that makes that 11 years ago. Wow. So now, I am 23. Living the post college life and just trying to navigate my way through adulthood. To which I would like to think I have done it somewhat successfully thus far. Other than that, not much has changed. Though I can say, that I am surely not as passionate about LP as I was when I joined this site. However, I had lost interest for them at the end of my time here before the forum died out, and so while the band brought me here, it was the members of the forum that kept me here, and of course they are what made me think to check the website this evening.

I hope everyone is doing well. And I am excited to see what this new breath of life brings to this forum and this community! Welcome back, everyone.

-Hails

Back