x-rays of my ribs today

alanbmx

I don't know how they heal but doc seems to think I am doing good, still hurts like hell
49bfea1be56c1d8a7d9ca672f86797c6.jpg

ad27aedbf8fb62a91db12379eca6e1d0.jpg

****..... this is nuts. Gotta get myself a chest protector before i ride again. Those pics make me cringe too!

And the neck brace bruised my collar bone like you would not believe, looks like it is out of place. Doctor says that happens and I may have a bump there from now on, nothing broke there so nothing they can do. my ribs look so far apart I do not know how they grow back together but I guess they do

And the neck brace bruised my collar bone like you would not believe, looks like it is out of place. Doctor says that happens and I may have a bump there from now on, nothing broke there so nothing they can do. my ribs look so far apart I do not know how they grow back together but I guess they do
the neck brace is supposed to do that. if not your neck would have snapped..

I feel your pain. I tore my cartilage 6 inches in my floating rib during a mma fight. I was in the most pain I have ever been in my life. And it took 6 months just to heel and the pain lasted for a year. And now that rib sticks out a little more so every time I lay on my stomach the wrong way I get a little reminder. Good luck on your recovery.

It still hurts like hell, and my collarbone does not look right it is sticking up and still hurts too. was hoping to go back to work tomorrow, but now I am shooting for next week, I have slept in my bed twice, neither time very good. Still in the recliner:barefoot:
feel like a cripple, cant do ****, I bought a mig welder and it hurt like hell bringing it in when the ups guy showed up:shiner::shiner::shiner:

just glad I can wipe my a$$. they had me so loaded up on dilaudid at the hospital I could not drop one for 5 days. been on the Oxycodone for so long, one day blends into the next. Just 4 hour cycles of varying stages of being stoned. Kind of like high school:smokin::icondrool:. then nap time.

But thanks for all the support everyone :thumbsup::thumbsup:

worst of all my quad was running great, was loving the new cam and piston. And the dunes were perfect wind had blown all day, virgin dunes everywhere, Now my season looks like it is over barely put 20 hours on it this season

Back