Yer Favorite Song

yes high voltage is good but theres better...

PLACE FOR MY HEAD
CRAWLING
FAINT
NUMB
IN THE END (DEMO) genius...i mean one song two sets of lyrics...pure genius
wait.....ummmmmm......ALL OF THEIR SONGS LMAO!!!!!!!!

Live Awesome as hell Concerts to me:
KROQ 03
RAR 04
RAR 01
LIT 03
LONDON 01
NOTTINGHAM 03

Favorite Album Songs:
Papercut
Place for My Head
Step Up
And One
Lying From You

Favorite Unreleased Songs:
My December
Dedicated
A.06
Stick N Move

i like carousel too, but off their albums id say with you, easier to run, from the inside, numb, runaway, by myself and more, way too many to name :D

My favorite song is Nobody's Listening. I like it because they used a damn japanese flute loop in the background. It's F*cking awesome.
VtS

Haha! When I first heard Nobodies Listening, it was my favourite song for about a fortnight <3 The japanese flute did it for me as well lol.

My favourite now would be... *Mad Dilemma*
Oh what the heck, I'll go with My December =D Or Lying from you. Or Numb. Or Breaking the habit. Maybe In the end? Or should it be Carousel? From the inside maybe? How about Faint? I don't know >.<

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Haha! When I first heard Nobodies Listening, it was my favourite song for about a fortnight <3 The japanese flute did it for me as well lol.

My favourite now would be... *Mad Dilemma*
Oh what the heck, I'll go with My December =D Or Lying from you. Or Numb. Or Breaking the habit. Maybe In the end? Or should it be Carousel? From the inside maybe? How about Faint? I don't know >.<

lmao! that makes us 2 ;) and I´m sure maaaaany more

I have too many favourite songs. I love "High voltage","In the end","From the inside","Nobody's listening","Numb"....

I love all songs, that's why I' m their fan! But I can tell I like Easer To Run, From The Inside...And Carousel, cause it's just about me...-she can only fool herself for so long...- And I think I'm too week to face me.

Ill give my favorites
10-my december
9-easier to run
8-numb
7-with you
6- nobodys listening
5- sessions
4-BTH
3- step up
2- OSC
1- And one

well mine is numb... i love it :D