Your death wish

Hybrid Soldier

Okay, if you could choose how you're going to die, how would you die?

Personally, I want to jack a ferarri, load it full of fireworks, and ride off sa cliff in it while firing the fireworks everywhere.

Now for you guys

there's already been a thread like this once, and someone recently saw Charlie and the chocolate factory and said they would like to drown in a sea of chocolate and that just has to be the best way ever. so ya...drown in a sea of chocolate <3

I'm going to keep this open until further notice. Please read my post in Woody's thread in Site Talk.
Vash

Mods: If someone has the oppertuinity to handle this before I do, please, feel free, otherwise, I'll do it when I get home tomorrow.

oh i like the firework ones sounds cool and pretty ^_^

um.. death bye food, be force fed until i go *POP*

i say u gonna go, go in style

Im going to do the worlds largest dive into the ocean by carryin a diving board into an aircraft and jumping off :)

The ******* judges wil probably give 1.2 or sumthing :mad: even if my entry was great :(

The_Chester_Tester said:
I would choose to die while having hardcore, kinky and filthy sex with my boyfriend. Not so nice for him but the best way for me to die.

xxxxx The Tester

WTF!!!! WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THAT. ITS HORRIBLE. AND UGHH.

i would like to go down fighting, whether its for the people i love,
or in the process of my world domination! mwahahah!

I'd like to either die...
1. fighting in the army
2. naturally
3. chasing down Linkin Park / Fort Minor :D
4. hopping the gates at NRG Studios in LA, eluding the cops, breaking in and meeting LP o_o

or maybe having sex :p I dunno, everything sounds good. When I die, I'll have In the End playing loud though thats for sure.

In a slow, agonzing interrogation by the enemy. The will torture me and I will refuse to talk. They will wear me down, then I will escape and kill a bunch of them until a battalion opens fire on me. Either that or in a sword fight.

Back