Your pets

hugo

Spencer (the beagle) and Cookie.

I hate the red x. Will fix later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a big, fat (Yet, amazingly agile and quick.), orange and white tomcat by the name of Bismarck (I call him Bizzy for short.).

I have a sleek and shiny kitty. She never lost her baby fur so she's this super-soft grown up puffball.

:D

We don't currently have any pets.. I want one, but feeding it AND my kids might prove difficult at this point in time ;)

We have Katie, a big black Lab that lives next door... She comes over and barks at the back door untilI let her in... she'll hang out for a while then go back home. It's almost like having a pet, with none of the responsibilty :)

Well, I'm back to 3 cats again:

Itchy a fat orange and white tom who is quite frankly a pain in the ass.

Scratchy a chubby black and white tom who is just the coolest cat ever! He's so laid back and friendly. Everyone loves him.

And Miss Kitty, the little grey female I wound up adopting who is high strung as hell but very entertaining and a damn good hunter. She is FAST, though! I can always catch the other two, but not her.

I have to take a picture of them sometime this week to make a flyer to find them a home, so I'll post one then.

I have 2 dogs. One is a Tri-color Corgi, his name is Titan. The other is a mutt (his mother was pitt-bull/boxer mix, his daddy was pitt-bull bulldog mix) and his name is Ares. They are both cool ass dogs, but Ares is my favorite.

Two puppies.

Buddy is about 8 and is a black lab. I found him in my front yard when he was just a couple weeks old. Nobody ever claimed him, so he's stuck with me now.

Aggie is approx 2, had her for less than a week, and she is some sort of shepard mix. She is really starting to like it here. :)

Maggie--A 2 year old brown miniature dachsund
Sam--a teeny tiny 12 year old bengal wild cat
Lily--a black hamster (she's new)

We have a beautiful, little Maltese named Ivy, who is on my avatar. We have a tiny red eared slider turtle named Sammy. And one hammy left out of the bunch we had. The other hamster we had ran away and never returned. And the ton of babies it had we gave back to the pet store since they sold us a pregger hamster and that breed fight eachother to death if we would've kept them. Anyways, the sole hammy that is left is named Bijou.

I would post pics, but it's too much work at the moment.

Back