2010 yfzx450---------> fail!

I've ridden a new fuel injected yfz and they aren't slow. the one you rode must have been a *****. If you put a few aftermarket parts on them, they'll smoke these honda 450's. Now when it comes to big builds which is what all of you guys are looking for...yeah the honda can be built for more big power. but if you're gonna throw it in the woods or on the track the yamaha is much easier to get more power out of, it's got a crisp throttle response and has more horsepower after you uncork it.

I've ridden a new fuel injected yfz and they aren't slow. the one you rode must have been a *****. If you put a few aftermarket parts on them, they'll smoke these honda 450's. Now when it comes to big builds which is what all of you guys are looking for...yeah the honda can be built for more big power. but if you're gonna throw it in the woods or on the track the yamaha is much easier to get more power out of, it's got a crisp throttle response and has more horsepower after you uncork it.
And your telling me this because you think Im a Honda guy? Correct?

i dnt race woods or tracks only ride in dunes and from what ive seen the efi yfz's are complete turds power wise for straight line racing.

i dnt race woods or tracks only ride in dunes and from what ive seen the efi yfz's are complete turds power wise for straight line racing.
Lets take it a step futher....... I don't give a **** what you race or don't race. They are a turd regardless. Thank god they have the carb model back!

Back