24 hours

Ahhlee

If you could spend a day with your fellow BS'ers, what would you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
wez - Ohhhh, wezley and I would definitely go to a Vikings game together!

IWS - I want IWS to teach me how to shoot a gun! Then I would spend the rest of the day admiring his glorious side boob.

hugo - First I'd have to punch him in the face for having a polar bear skin rug in front of the fireplace. After that, I'd call a truce PezBo style by bringing him a case of Shiner and before the evening was over I'd be his favorite fatso again.

RaE - Hot, fat, stinky armpit sex ALL DAY LONG!!!!!

eddo - We'd start out by admiring one another's GMC's. Then we'd go to a corn field maze! Then I'd make eddo a fruit pizza and sit and sweat while he complained about how chilly it is and cry.

hack - We would get SO BAKED!!!!!!!

RoyalOrleans - We'd watch obscure 70's movies. Then I'd make him sit in his recliner while I sat at his feet and force him to tell me stories until he passed out from exhaustion and his lips fell off. (P.S. I would wear my Vikings jersey)

Old Salt - We would drink fine, exotic liquor and I'd make him show me his photo albums from days gone by. I'd enjoy that!

TJ - My best guess is I would wind up banging on RO's door at 2:14 am covered in blood and begging him to smuggle me into Mexico under the veil of darkness to escape the Feds.

snafu - Fishing! Definitely fishing. And he could play his Kelly Clarkson cd's, too.

Builder - I don't know Builder, but the idea of hanging out on the beach in Australia sounds intriguing!

Bender - I'd make him teach me some of his top secret recipes. Then we'd talk about politics over drinks because I think his views are interesting.

Cloaked - We'd try to take over the e-world before eddo destroys teh internets all together.

emkay, mercury, chi, Tori, Anna, keth, atlantic, MrsK, TheJenn - We would take that much needed spa day together. Hair, waxing, nails, anal bleaching, massage, pedicures, champagne and fancy hors d'oeuvres would take up the majority of our afternoon. Then we'd get all dolled up and go see the male strippers together that evening and act like a bunch of oversexed hooligans. We deserve it!

The way things are going lately, I should probably spend that 24 hours keeping my distance from everyone, hole up at home and tell y'all I was sick & couldn't make it.

A day at the spa sounds nice, though... 24 hour mud mask under multiple layers of some crud that will crack and ruin the entire effect if I move my face even a tiny bit.

Is that like the last 24 hours as we know it? Cause my answer would be a lot different if it was.

snafu said:
Is that like the last 24 hours as we know it? Cause my answer would be a lot different if it was.

Make it whatever you want it to be, snaffykins. It's your day. :)

mercury said:
The way things are going lately, I should probably spend that 24 hours keeping my distance from everyone, hole up at home and tell y'all I was sick & couldn't make it.

A day at the spa sounds nice, though... 24 hour mud mask under multiple layers of some crud that will crack and ruin the entire effect if I move my face even a tiny bit.

Merc, that reply makes me sad for you. I hope things get better and brighter in your world. :(

I can relate completely, however. My inspiration/give a damn well is bone dry, too.

I've got nothing left to give at the moment.

I'm sure everything will be fine.... I'm just trying to hold on until I can allow myself the break down I've earned (Wednesday is party day! LOL)

My head is spinning with kid BS that I feel totally overwhelmed with and out of my element handling on my own.

There's a reason a kid should have 2 parents present in their life.... one set of eyes and ears is not enough for one kid, let alone 3 of them.

lol, well I can see the love has not worn off.

As usual I will avoid the arguement that always starts if I dare to try and play along, have fun :)

I would likely spend 24 hours with any of you laughing my ass off.

You may not be laughing, but after the binge of burrito's the day before- I certainly will be.

heh heh heh

Ali... ever been ripped on a boat at the edge of the Pacific ocean? I could see taking you fishing.

Salmon Baby.

Em...heh. a tossup (no not that kind of a tossup) you and Merc tempt me towards the galeries, but I also would like to treat you to some GOOD hockey. ;)

Snaff, Dude... I would love to visit you. Alaska is the one place in the States I have ever longed to be. fishing, crabbing, smoking the catch of the day.

Ali said:
emkay, mercury, chi, Tori, Anna, keth, atlantic, MrsK, TheJenn - We would take that much needed spa day together. Hair, waxing, nails, anal bleaching, massage, pedicures, champagne and fancy hors d'oeuvres would take up the majority of our afternoon. Then we'd get all dolled up and go see the male strippers together that evening and act like a bunch of oversexed hooligans. We deserve it!

Hell. Yes.

Hack said:
Snaff, Dude... I would love to visit you. Alaska is the one place in the States I have ever longed to be. fishing, crabbing, smoking the catch of the day.

Hay Canada is just as good. Like I told Emkay once, Canada should'a bought Alaska. :p

You've got some killer good lakes.

Hack said:
Ali... ever been ripped on a boat at the edge of the Pacific ocean? I could see taking you fishing.

Salmon Baby.

That. sounds. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camping in the dunes of Duxbury Beach, Mass. There's nothing else like it, or anywhere in the cape really.

Back