Cyro

I'm done for.... its really bad... i don't know what to say....

I can't beleive what I did.... I can't explain... its too hard and I've already gone through too much.. I can't explain..

I'm so sorry... but I can't just leave without saying goodbye... I can't... I may never be back.... its really, really bad... I'm gonna miss you guys, and I'm sorry I can't explain... but I'll try

It has to do with my accidiction to pot... its bad... I'm single handedly torn my family apart... its horrible.... I can't handle it... I may not be back, and I'm sorry if this is my last, but I just couldn't leave people wondering if I had a chance to say goodbye... I can't even think or type strate I need to go... I'm so sorry and if I ever get the chance I'll explain it, so I beg to those who know me or read this, please, from the bottom of my heart don't get mad... I don't have alot of time.. I'm sorry..

Well, the only way he wouldn't be able to come here again and explain...and the pot...is he in trouble with the law?
Whatever the case, I'm praying for ya, Cyro.

Maybe its a bit sarcastic of me, but it kinda sounded like suicide... Dude... thats awful... i hope he didnt do that... Or just maybe he ran away...

Back