5 Years!!

RoyalOrleans said:
Because all stoop-monkeys have really smart secretaries. It's incredible what the welfare system in this country will pay for.

What's even more incredible is what the populace puts up with in both the media, and the government. completely amazing.

Such perserverance has not been observed since the Spanish Inquisition. ;)

Does personal secretary include doing all my homework - and doing it very well? If not, then housekeeper!

builder said:
What's even more incredible is what the populace puts up with in both the media, and the government. completely amazing.

Such perserverance has not been observed since the Spanish Inquisition. ;)

As an ill-bred, kangaroo ****ing Aussie ***** told me once, Persevere, it pisses people off.

WHATEVER said:

$0.00, out of kindness?, for absolutley nothing, FREE :) - Isn't it free for five years?

OH, but you need to understand the terms of the contract.

You get my time for free, and you have to feed, clothe and house me.

But, if you want me to work, we'll have to negotiate an employment contract. ;)

sixes said:
If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?

Umm...

Whichever one is most likely to bob my knob on demand and do a damn fine job...that's the one I pick.

Hell...If my knob is happily bobbed, on a fairly regular basis, I could be on fire and not care one bit.

Back