50 Cent Disagrees With Kanye West

Outlaw2747

Destroyer of Morons
NEW YORK - Rap feuds aren't usually about differing opinions on President Bush. However, that appears to be the case between 50 Cent and Kanye West.

ADVERTISEMENT

50 says he disagrees with West's infamous statement that " George Bush doesn't care about black people," proclaimed during a September telethon for Hurricane Katrina victims.

"I think people responded to it the best way they can," 50 told ContactMusic.com. "What Kanye West was saying, I don't know where that came from."

Instead, 50 said, "The New Orleans disaster was meant to happen. It was an act of God."

It wouldn't be the first time 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, made comments that weren't flattering of West. In a September interview with MTV, 50

Kanye (cre8tive name) West should stick to music, not political thought.

Fitty Cent (sorry, can't help but lapse into ghetto when dealing with one named a half dollar)....is a 'tard.

What the heck would these two idjits be doing if they fell off the "brother" train?

My friend just came up with a good point and I have to agree with him.

"50 just likes to start with people, not because he has an opinion. He just likes to beef with other rappers."

I wouldn't know why but it makes an assload of sense to me. I'd give him rep if he was on this site.

Outlaw2747 said:
My friend just came up with a good point and I have to agree with him.

"50 just likes to start with people, not because he has an opinion. He just likes to beef with other rappers."

I wouldn't know why but it makes an assload of sense to me. I'd give him rep if he was on this site.

Ahhhh, the true spirit of gangsta rap. Running your mouth and starting ****. Maybe they'll settle their beef in the same way that Tupac and Shug-knight did. A glorious cowardly gun battle. How come Mettalica never gunned it out with Poison? That would have been sweet.

Jhony5 said:
Ahhhh, the true spirit of gangsta rap. Running your mouth and starting ****. Maybe they'll settle their beef in the same way that Tupac and Shug-knight did. A glorious cowardly gun battle. How come Mettalica never gunned it out with Poison? That would have been sweet.

Or Donnie gunning down Marie.

Elmoish said:
Kanye (cre8tive name) West should stick to music, not political thought.

You didn't just say, "music," did you? :p Just kidding.

But most certainly I find this amusing. People who can barely speak English are now trying to make political statements, and declare natural events as acts of God.

Good grief.

Jhony5 said:
Ahhhh, the true spirit of gangsta rap. Running your mouth and starting ****. Maybe they'll settle their beef in the same way that Tupac and Shug-knight did.

They probobly won't since Kanye West ins't with interscope or Shady Aftermath. Tupac was killed because he was leaving Death Row Records to start his own company with his companions, and the strong rumor has it that Suge Night killed him after the Tyson fight and that it wasn't an anonymous assasain.

Anyways, I like to judge the artists more-so on their music. I mean, as much as you might hate 50 Cent, people love him. I mean, 1.2 Million records sold in the first 4 days... Thats insane! Not to mention his new movie 'Get Rich or Die Trying' is coming out November 9th. Kanye West's new album Late Registration sold 900,000 Copies in it's first week of sales. Although, Kanye West is more of a concious rapper, not so much into the G'd up look. He also made the cover of Time magazine recently.

If you look at 50 Cent's real beef. It's with the likes of Ja Rule, Jadakiss, and Nas. His new song 'Window Shopper', mashes them all. There's also a video for it if you're interested.

http://www.mtv.com/music/video/premiere/50_cent/#

Back