50 days underground!!!

emkay64

My link

Those poor people! Geeze...they expect to get them out in early November? Hopefully they can all make it that long.

Anyone claustrophobic? I think I could manage if the space was fairly open...but the idea of being essentially buried alive is one of my biggest irrational fears.

My link

Those poor people! Geeze...they expect to get them out in early November? Hopefully they can all make it that long.

Anyone claustrophobic? I think I could manage if the space was fairly open...but the idea of being essentially buried alive is one of my biggest irrational fears.
We have been praying for them from day one and I would imagine anyone could develop this fear under the circumstances. I have been in a couple tunnels and deep caves vationing in the west, I was not scared but I could feel a certain imagined pressure thinking about all that mountain above me.

Craig took a six month mountain guiding course before he went to school as he was planning on making it a career. He did extensive caving...in some cases spaces where you had to be on your stomach and can barely clear your shoulders. The bat crap, the ice caves with all the rats...I honestly can't think of a more horrible place to be. I get sick just thinking about it.

Craig took a six month mountain guiding course before he went to school as he was planning on making it a career. He did extensive caving...in some cases spaces where you had to be on your stomach and can barely clear your shoulders. The bat crap, the ice caves with all the rats...I honestly can't think of a more horrible place to be. I get sick just thinking about it.
I scuba but I have a friend who has been trying to get me to cave dive for years, I have to admit, I am a tad intimidated by that. In a cave, underwater, you can easily get turned around down there, no I think not.

I've been thinking about those poor men, too. And hope they continue being well and in good spirits. I really hope they all withstand and survive until they are rescued.

And to think so many in much better situations bitch and complain a lot more and appreciate so much less....

I would go insane.

It boggles my mind that it will take so long to get to them.

I cannot imagine, and don't really want to try. Freaks the bejeebus outta me.

Back