8000 members!

Victim

A little late by 3, but LPF is now 8000 and plus.. So, I thought I would make a little announcement about that. Thanks everyone for making this such a great forum and being so cooperative with us.. It has been a great 3 years for me, and I am hoping for a few more with you guys, along with a few surprises along the way ;). Congratulations everyone, and Thank you guys so much.

The LPF Staff!
-Hailey

yeas i saw that yeaterday, well congratz lpf
still alot are bots and alot are gone but non the less its a great thing =)

let's say it that way... we might have just some active users but those who are here daily, weekly or just drop by now and then are more worth then having 8000 active members... we got our little LPF family in here and imo thats better than having 8000 ppl which name or anything else I barely remember
plus if you compare LPF to the LPMB or other big forums we barely have any fights or something... think thats great :)

I wonder if there is a way they can do a clean up? It would be nice..tehre should be like a after -- months you're account wil be delted if unused...or soemthing...

I wonder if there is a way they can do a clean up? It would be nice..tehre should be like a after -- months you're account wil be delted if unused...or soemthing...
No!

They might some day come back/start visiting here... You never know.

I think it´s okay to clean accounts that have never been activated.

w00000000!
but...
my opinion is...
Delete accounts that are unactivated after a month or two.
Delete accounts that have only logged on once after activation, that is, after like 4 or 5 months?
If after that, they decide to log on, they can register again, it won't hurt them much because they prolly won't have very many posts. Like 0-5? lol

w00000000!
but...
my opinion is...
Delete accounts that are unactivated after a month or two.
Delete accounts that have only logged on once after activation, that is, after like 4 or 5 months?
If after that, they decide to log on, they can register again, it won't hurt them much because they prolly won't have very many posts. Like 0-5? lol

I so agree..there tons of ppl having birthdays that dont even exsist! And have never posted once.

Haha yeah I've been on another forum where theres soooo many active members, it's hard to know anyone properly and it's just weird.. I prefer our little LPF community!

i've said it before and i will say it again....this is the friendliest, kindest and most welcoming place on the internet. i feel like i have one huge extended family :)
true true, amen to that, i guess its why im still here and the fact that i love lp would do something i guess, nae then i would post on lpu or lpst all day but boy there are alot of meanies over there
LPF is just perfect :)

Back