8000 members!

My Lord, 8000 of you people now??
I need to come around more often. o_O

i've said it before and i will say it again....this is the friendliest, kindest and most welcoming place on the internet. i feel like i have one huge extended family :)

Ohhh, how lovely words!! You've touched my little heart!! You've thrilled me!! 'Cos you cannot be more right. Honestly, I've been in some forums (this is my third one... you know, third time lucky!!:D ) and I'm sure that it's here where Usiel feels as she were at home... well, actually, she IS at home :D . THIS IS THE GREATEST FORUM (although, I know dear, there some "nightmare" threads as the Bratz's XDD but you know... nothing is perfect!!;) ) anyway, LP boys should stop wasting their times in LPU (dont kill me all if you're there!!:'( ) and come here when they'll have fun in all the senses!!! Whom can be funnier, more intelligent and kind than all of you?

About the 8000 members... well, I think nobody believes than there is actually 8000 active members!! Besides, I think no one care if all of them have a contribution here or not. Well, I'm still a newbie but I know perfectly whom is a real LPF's member and who isnt! So, If you want to do a unactive members' sweep, for me it will be fine (unless YOU SWEEP ME!!)

WOW, I never would have thought my small side project would have become such a sensation. Thank you, to all the active members. A big thanks to the old school members that have stuck through the site during the ups and downs over the years.

I'd say we have like 50 (at least semi-) active members :p

If that is true then we only have 0.00625% of the population around, with that said we are a nice little population :D

Yeah and we all love it here and we all are having a great time here, and that's the main point:)

Well said, Linkin_lp_park... I coulndt say it better.
For my part, I dont care if we're 8000 members or a nearly a billion. In fact, I prefer if LPF is formed by just 50 of us. Our relaction is closed and we can know each other better!! Just as a closed and nice family.. (in this case... who is the father?? and the mother?:p )

Btw, I dont know how many we are.. but I know we're more than 8000. At least, I'm sooo sure we're 8001. Today I've met the last one member. He's very interesting. I've never seen a LP's fan as him!! Even more, he confessed me he has been in too many concerts and he was nearly to be their "bodyguard", unfortunately he was a puppy then, but he's glad as no one to join us and he consider himself one of the most fans of LP.. (He has all their albums even in a canine version!!!:p
So, it's a pleasure to present him to all of you; his name.. well:Odin, a different LP's member :D :D

elmejorfandelppc6.png

For my part, I dont care if we're 8000 members or a nearly a billion. In fact, I prefer if LPF is formed by just 50 of us. Our relaction is closed and we can know each other better!! Just as a closed and nice family.. (in this case... who is the father?? and the mother?:p )

Btw, I dont know how many we are.. but I know we're more than 8000. At least, I'm sooo sure we're 8001. Today I've met the last one member. He's very interesting. I've never seen a LP's fan as him!! Even more, he confessed me he has been in too many concerts and he was nearly to be their "bodyguard", unfortunately he was a puppy then, but he's glad as no one to join us and he consider himself one of the most fans of LP.. (He has all their albums even in a canine version!!!:p
So, it's a pleasure to present him to all of you; his name.. well:Odin, a different LP's member :D :D

elmejorfandelppc6.png

Awwww he's so sweet <3, i love dogs

elmejorfandelppc6.png

hehehe that made me laugh, how old is he;)

elmejorfandelppc6.png

that cracked me up!!! :lol: :lol:

Back