[9/11][A Real Conspiracy?]

[9/11 Staged?]

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
I don't think staged is a good word either. That makes it out to be something that never really happened. I think planned would be a better word.

I don't think it was staged.

If it was, then why did so many people die? Wouldn't they make an effort to evacuate and by the time the 'staged bombs' went off?
And those two planes that hit were fully loaded with jet fuel that kept on burning. It probably melted the steel which lost hold of the rest of the top floors in which the floors collapsed sending a heavy impact making the rest of the building collapse.

That's just my opinion.

MISS_JUSTYNA said:
I don't think it was staged.

If it was, then why did so many people die? Wouldn't they make an effort to evacuate and by the time the 'staged bombs' went off?
And those two planes that hit were fully loaded with jet fuel that kept on burning. It probably melted the steel which lost hold of the rest of the top floors in which the floors collapsed sending a heavy impact making the rest of the building collapse.

That's just my opinion.
they didn't want to make it obvious

You can make a conspiracy out of anything.
You can say that some peanut butter company has a conspiracy to take over the world, one peanut butter jar at a time.
Y'all need to quit being paranoid, it happened, you can't change it, mourn for the people we lost, then move on.

I used to think this was staged but not anymore.

It's just a coincidence that was extremely convenient for our government so they can intervene in the Middle-East with a so-called justifiable cause. (No, I'm not being sarcastic) And in a way, the government is at fault for the attacks for not taking preemptive actions for the several prior warnings of 9/11.

ab7d5d6910d6f3e72056e955e10c5073.gif

93ffd2baa94257ab8890c667b377aa08.gif

51ec1962a3251ebb95937a6952c5becb.gif

bb2af06cd0ba92c48e92d67e0355252c.gif

9e9de35753b9132fce13d8616f39238f.gif

389b173fa9f399def364bff5ec13dd45.gif

3e91c58a02809dd4a6c77865aeb29491.gif

Planned? By our government? HAHAHA!!!

You realize these are the same people who told us to have lots of duct tape in case of a biological terrorist attack, right? Like they have the brain capacity to plan something this massive...they can't even spot illegal immigrants in thier own Border Patrols.

Clogz said:
Planned? By our government? HAHAHA!!!

You realize these are the same people who told us to have lots of duct tape in case of a biological terrorist attack, right? Like they have the brain capacity to plan something this massive...they can't even spot illegal immigrants in thier own Border Patrols.

Somehow, I'm inclinded to agree....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjvX4DkrJDU

Too bad it's fake though...

Back