A Callout.....

Spleefman

Well....it's been awhile since I was here...so I thought I wouldn't **** around and see if I could piss off anybody REAL QUICK LIKE.

Of course you've heard about the violent outrage by protesting muslims in the Middle East over a cartoon of Mohammed...with a bomb in his turban...

Well...I wanna know where their outrage has been over a few more horrifying events that their "brethrens of peace" have been involved in.

Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City. No Muslim outrage.
Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.
A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India. Kills six. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia. Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim outrage.
Let's go way back. Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim outrage.
Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim outrage
Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage...............

Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Mohammed. Muslims are outraged.

Dead children. Dead tourists. Dead teachers. Dead doctors and nurses. Death, destruction and mayhem around the world at the hands of Muslims .. no Muslim outrage ... but publish a cartoon depicting Mohammed with a bomb in his turban and all hell breaks loose.

Spleefman, get back to me when you count all the casualties caused by Muslims, and the ones caused by US occupation.

Hamza123 said:
Spleefman, get back to me when you count all the casualties caused by Muslims, and the ones caused by US occupation.

Im no numbersmith, but its got to be 10:1 in favor of the Muslims.

So in that ****ed up Allah shitheel filled head of yours, you actually are blaming the deaths of innocents on US occupation? Who is terrorizing who here?

Hamza123 said:
OK, Smartass... where's all the muslim uproar over the over throw of that sadistic ******* Sadaam Hussein? Ya'll don't seem to mind death and carnage, but a cartoon of that pedophilic ****wit(may piss be upon him) really get's your blood flowing!

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
OK, Smartass... where's all the muslim uproar over the over throw of that sadistic ******* Sadaam Hussein? Ya'll don't seem to mind death and carnage, but a cartoon of that pedophilic ****wit(may piss be upon him) really get's your blood flowing!

"may piss be upon him", I love your way with words...

From what I've heard Muslims (Muslims, please correct me if I'm wrong) think that a womans ***** is unclean, maybe we should try on "may ***** cream be upon him".

When a Muslim decides to blow himself up and take innocents with him = good cause

When someone else kills a useless Muslim = outrage

GF Admin said:
Welcome back **** head...no suck my **** like you sucked those band guys ****....except i wont get you stoned first.................Whats my problem? who the **** cares Viva La Mexico

Good to see ya Nazz.....it's great to see some things never change!:D

...and Hamza123...there is no comparison...sorry.

Just to where you will understand where I am coming from(because you don't know me)...first and foremost I was AGAINST the Iraq War.

In my opinon, after 9/11, we should have taken the billions on top of billions spent in Iraq, and actually do something about Homeland Security, instead of issuing a color code, and telling everybody they would survive a chemical attack by buying duct-tape!!!

We should have secured the borders, scrutinized the **** out of all incoming travelers of Mid-Eastern decent (instead of cavity-searching 90 year old white women!)...and told the politically correct bunch to shut the **** up unless they wanted a body cavity search themselves.

THEN.....we should have leveled Afghanistahn...built ****ing McDonalds, Starbucks, Pork Bar-B-Que Resturaunts, and adult bookstores every 1000 ft., and made it an example of what we would do to any other Islamic terrorist crocth-hounded coutries that tried such horseshit ever again.
We should have found Bin-Ladin, cut his balls off and shoved them up his ass and buried his Allah loving ass with a hog......and air the whole thing on Pay-Per-View world-wide and send the proceeds to the victims families of 9/11...instead of making the American taxpayers ante up more money for the governments ****-ups!

I believe that if a religion wants to "declare war on infidels", we might as well give the ****ers more than their sick asses could ever come up with.

Sorry...I got on a rant!:cool:

Back