A crazy French one

fanyan

Hi all,

I'm yann 27yo from france. I'm a crazy LP chick and proud to be :).
I'm a real pics whore.
I'm a pround member of LPU and to the No Warning Crew with the same screen name.
I'm a crazy one 'coz I travelled to Germany then to USA to be able to see 2 LP's show in less than a month this summer :D

TTYL

Yann

Hey,
Welcome! I myself am a newb too, am a bit older than most ppl here (I think) @ 29, feelin' like a Grandma this afternoon! Hehehe. Anyhoo, welcome, hope you enjoy this place. It's pretty awesome. And seeing as how you're a pic-whore (like me) check out the gallery too, hope you can share with us some of yours as well! All the best (I'm so jealous, wish I'd seen LP live, even once would be good. Australia seems to be the arse-end of the planet sometimes) and yeah, love your sig and avatar. Nice stuff! TC,
-Rav :D

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Hey welcome to the forums! Bonjour! Ca va? I need to brush up on my frencha little lol. Maybe you can teach me french swear words like my french teacher did lol! Wow 27 =) Hope you like it here. I love your avatar!

LMAO your french is short but perfect ;) Sure i can i use to leanr some survival sentences on my lpu friends ;)
thanks for my avi .. i like it so much too

Ravynlee said:
Hey,
Welcome! I myself am a newb too, am a bit older than most ppl here (I think) @ 29, feelin' like a Grandma this afternoon! Hehehe. Anyhoo, welcome, hope you enjoy this place. It's pretty awesome. And seeing as how you're a pic-whore (like me) check out the gallery too, hope you can share with us some of yours as well! All the best (I'm so jealous, wish I'd seen LP live, even once would be good. Australia seems to be the arse-end of the planet sometimes) and yeah, love your sig and avatar. Nice stuff! TC,
-Rav

Hey Rav,

thanks for the warm welcome. eah i'm feeling like that too. Most of LP fans are under 16yo .. 10 year btw them and I it's quiet strange sometimes. he he yeah *noods with a huge smile* I love pics.. I'll post soon some of crazy pics ;)
You're living in australia ? I went in australia when i was young :)
My sig it's some of my RaR fest memory of june 2004 my first lp's show

Yann

hi and welcome, hope u have a good time here and since ppl r giving gifts ill give u 1 too *hands u chocolate cake*:D