A.F.I. (A Fire Inside)

Is their new album any good? It came out today in the U.S., and I want to know if there is any good songs besides Miss Murder. If there is, tell me the names of those songs.

I got it today!!! Im soo happy. Its so different from their older stuff, but I love it! Gah...I got it in the morning before school, so I had to wait through school, and choir to listen to it which wasnt very fun. But yeah, awesome album.

Vash_the_Stampede said:
I'm just saying, I'm tired of people saying, 'Oh, the world's going to end! It's 6/6/6!'
It's not 6/6/6 though, it's 06/06/2006
Sorry, lol
LoL.. yea I saw it on the news.. all those people praying.. but I didn't type that up because I'm scared the world is gonna end. :p

I was actually expecting some terrorist attack or something, but nothing happened, so that's good.

Well I didn't get the album. Nobody would take me to town. Meh. I will be getting it tomorrow though!

I'd download it, but I really want the hard copy for some reason.

I think it's more of a genre-bending type album,sort of similar to what FFTL did with Heroine. Not sticking to any pre-concieved notions and such.

Vash_the_Stampede said:
I'm just saying, I'm tired of people saying, 'Oh, the world's going to end! It's 6/6/6!'
It's not 6/6/6 though, it's 06/06/2006
Sorry, lol
yeah, most people dont realize that 06/06/06 happens every 100 years

Vash_the_Stampede said:
No, it's 100.
Think about it,
etc.
1000 works too, but 100 is shorter, lawl
>.< I blame the fact it was about 6:30 in the morning when I posted that, okay? :thumbsup:

meteora500 said:
My favorite songs on the album are The Interview, Kiss and Control, and Endlessly, She Said. What are yours?
Not sure if that was directed to me, but I'll reply anyway. :D My favorites are The Killing Lights, Summer Shudder, and Endlessly She Said. Though, I really like all the tracks a lot.

I love that duet that Davey and Jade sing at the end of The Interview.

(I'm also working on a AFI sig at the moment... it's turning out weird, haha)

I love their new album! Though I do think it's quite different from the others, but that's good I guess, everything the same is boring. My fav sings are Miss Murder, Kiss and Control, Killing Lights and Endlessly, She Said :D

I meant the question generally, just to whoever feels like answering I guess...but yeah.

Oh I love the duet to, thats like one of my favorite parts on the whole album. heh, whenever me and my best friend listen to that part together, we always have to sing it together. I sing Jades part, and she sings Daveys. Tis good fun.

Oh btw, I really like the sig! :thumbsup:

Oh and just out of curiosty, for those of you who bought the album, whose picture did you get on the book? I got Hunter

Back