A Linkin Park Wiki

Should I make a Linkin Park Wiki?

• Yes

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
I'm really interested and even though I might not really help that much I could definately help in my free time...

(BTW I can copy and paste tabs from some tab sites :p)

Note for the Lyrics section of the site: I think if we have a song and there are different versions of it, instead of making pages for the different versions, we make a page for the song and the different versions on it, so for example, the lyrics for Rhinestone (and other versions of it), Forgotten, and FRGT/10 will all be on the same page. Okies?

No. Don't do that.

They are different enough. On seperate albums, in seperate years. In the case of reanimation, by different artists. No. Just don't do it.

If you do it, or start to do it, I will revert the change and ban your IP.

the new thing thats coming on lpfuse is a wiki, so don't make one. simon's been putting a lot of work into it so it'd be respectful if you just worked on that one.

I've been recruited by JNudda to do one.

Maybe, eventually, along down the road, sometime (enough stalling) we can make a general LP wiki, free of any affiliation with any site, and merge the two, and have every fansite link to it.

But no, I'm going to work on this one, because I am a strict control freak.

you can edit the new one though. he's gonna get members of the community to work on it. if I talk to jnudda he's going to agree with me and wait.

how the **** do you do that? www.lpwiki.com?
what difference does it make if its on a site lol. if its solo like my live guide is (lplive.net) its gonna cost money to host and stuff. lpfuse can host it and such but you can buy a redirect....

No. Don't do that.

They are different enough. On seperate albums, in seperate years. In the case of reanimation, by different artists. No. Just don't do it.

If you do it, or start to do it, I will revert the change and ban your IP.

Sorry, I'll change it back.

how the **** do you do that? www.lpwiki.com?
what difference does it make if its on a site lol. if its solo like my live guide is (lplive.net) its gonna cost money to host and stuff. lpfuse can host it and such but you can buy a redirect....

LOL. no, goober.

http://linkinpark.scribblewiki.com/Main_Page

Just have Simon start merging and copying his pages into this site, and have all the LP fansites link to it. It'll have a skin that's impartial to the fansites, and it'll give the community a sense of Unity.

Why bother...?
Already enough fan sites out there that contain lots of information about the band.
Waste of time and effort IMO, but I mean, go ahead if you want to.

Back