a remix... or something

i really did work on it... i didnt have Traktor DJ, so i had to synchronize the Numb/Encore with my tune manually... took me a while :S

but.... to be totally honest.... the melody part aint mine :rolleyes:
the melody was made by Kier(i dont know who that is...)
i found the melody from FL Studios Project list
drums are mine tho :D

This is pretty good. I like it. The drums you put in there are sweet.

Two things I noticed that you may want to look at: the pitch of the string sample you used doesn't match Chester's singing, and Jay-Z's verses get off-tempo with the drums near the end of each verse.

Agent2594 said:
This is pretty good. I like it. The drums you put in there are sweet.

Two things I noticed that you may want to look at: the pitch of the string sample you used doesn't match Chester's singing, and Jay-Z's verses get off-tempo with the drums near the end of each verse.
yup... that is what happens when you try to synchronize tracks just by listening to them :D
is there a chance that any of u know the tempo of the real Numb/Encore...???
i used 106,755 BPM

=BuHmoB= said:
yup... that is what happens when you try to synchronize tracks just by listening to them :D
is there a chance that any of u know the tempo of the real Numb/Encore...???
i used 106,755 BPM

I have my Numb/Encore set to exactly 107 BPM.

Well, yeah the beat does go off a few times, but that happens in the original Dirt off Your Shoulder/Lying from You.
Though the strings and singing don't match, as mentioned before...
great mix otherwise. What program did you do this in?

Z44
I actually built up the whole instrumental part... reconfigured Kier's melody, added some of my own touch to it...

backstabb

I used: FL Studio 4 and 5, Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer, Nero Wave editor and etc :D

Back